1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are they legit?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Ac3 0f 5pade5, Jun 22, 2005.

I was just wondering if those eBooks really help or not and some of the pictures online like this one http://www.adsense-secrets.com/google3.html... If you scroll down a bit you can see the Yahoo guy has made 25k in April.... Do you think it's worth it to actually buy his ebook??

Ac3 0f 5pade5, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  2. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    If he can make 25K, then why is he bothered about selling the book for mearly $97.

There are couple of good tips floating around this forum, spend some time and for sure that would be helpful!

NeoGen, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  3. jorge

jorge Peon

Best Answers:
    jorge, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  4. Ac3 0f 5pade5

Ac3 0f 5pade5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Arite I'm definitly not buying it then. kthxbye

5. oalhajjar

oalhajjar Guest

Best Answers:
    If you don't have the time to use Google to find answers or you can't find the time to visit webmaster message boards, then eBooks are the way to go.

But there are no "secrets" in eBooks that aren't free. eBooks don't give you an edge over the well read and well navigated webmaster running a competitor site.

The information is free on the Internet. You've got to spend time finding it and sifting through what's important. If you don't have the time -- do eBooks.

Personally, forums, blogs, etc are a better way to go because information doesn't get outdated. I bet you no Google Adsense book talks about the new horizontal adlinks formats and if they're effective. No eBook will tell you about google sitemaps. But forums, blogs, google search all will.

oalhajjar, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  6. Ac3 0f 5pade5

Ac3 0f 5pade5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea.... so both have their advantages... oh well... But a couple weeks ago i went to my local book store and they have a little computer where you can search for books and stuff, so i tried searching for adsense and there is a book coming out about google adsense/words. I might as well wait for that to be released and then read it at the store. :cool:

7. toddieg

toddieg Peon

Best Answers:
    haha.. it's kind of like poker these days. once you win a tournament you can just write a book. seems like everyone's doing it.

i'll bet he compliments his earnings quite nicely w/that book.

toddieg, Jun 22, 2005 IP