1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Screw 9/11 mysteries

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by latehorn, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this 9/11 discussion still really going on.......

Edz, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  2. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Lets take the first tower for an example, it felled in 12,5 seconds while free fall peed would be 9,2 seconds. That's about 36% longer time than the free fall would be.

There were a lot of other stuff in this building that could get fire and produce heat then just aviation fuel. But the point is that the steel can get weaker by those temperatures in question. And were does the NIST report conclude that the steel melted?

That's actually an argument against your view. If it was a conspiracy by the Bush administration or something, they would have made it look better than that.

[​IMG]
    Do I have to say anything more?

Do you think that your government that was behind 9-11 wasn't able to censor the videos on google videos? In case you do, I have some decent sites I want you to buy.

latehorn, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Young angry white males with low IQs and low self-esteems are so impressionable and gullible!

GTech, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  4. shaftshaker

shaftshaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the only place left thats hard to censor, even though they are working on it is the internet....

I think that people like you latehorn are at best deluded and at worst moronic.

Look im a reasonably intelligent guy that doesnt believe all that my government tell me. So sue me

Heres some more deluded fantasies for you to chew on

President Kennedy was killed by the driver of his limo

The CIA deal in drugs.

How crazy is that???

Well before you tell me im a poor deluded soul, watch this first big boy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&q=Truth

shaftshaker, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    spooky music - check
    grainy video - check

tailor made for easily confused low IQ types

lorien1973, Jan 21, 2007 IP
    latehorn likes this.
  6. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes it must be hard.. much harder than putting bombs in every floor in WTC1&WTC2&WTC7, making false pentagon witnesses(and fire of a missile), fool a group of Arabs to be a part of this plot and die so US can invade their continent, fool airport security, fool foreign security agencies like FSB(former KGB), fool demolition experts with 30 years of knowledge.. and god knows what more.. but it's harder to make Google censor their videos, right?

btw.. Interesting in buying my domain: Googlesucksass?

Thanks for that, but before you call me moronic, you might debunk my debunks.

I'm not an expert on this, but I believe he was killed by Oswald. I think you believe that Kennedy was killed by the driver because the head moves backward, right? I believe that head starts to spin, then when the muscles wont allow the spin to keep going, the body is forced backward. But this isn't something wonderful to talk about.

If you want me to take you seriously, atleast put some links to readable evidence and not just a two hour long google video in where the guy starts to show the old zapruder movie.

It's funny that things that makes low-IQ people to believe in stuff makes high-IQ people to not believe.

latehorn, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  7. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lorien1973, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  8. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    The President was hit from the back and the side.
    I don't recall or have seen any impacts from the front.
    There was absolutely a second gun man but that was for sure not the limo driver.
    Anyone that watches the Zapruder film can clearly see that.

Edz, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Anyone that watches it sees what one motivated Marine and his rifle can do.:rolleyes:

Mia, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  10. promo

promo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure are a lot of people buying into this though..

A May 2006 Zogby International poll indicated that 42% of Americans more likely agree with people who believe that "the US government and its 9/11 Commission concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts their official explanation of the September 11th attacks, saying there has been a cover-up."

A September 2006 Ipsos-Reid poll found that 22 percent of Canadians believe "the attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001, had nothing to do with Osama Bin Laden and were actually a plot by influential Americans."

An October 2006 New York Times and CBS news poll showed that 28 percent believe members of the Bush Administration are mostly lying about "what they knew prior to September 11th, 2001, about possible terrorist attacks against the United States."

Ripped of Wikipedia...

promo, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    In a recent poll it was also discroverd that 99.9999% of polls are BS.;)

Mia, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    If people that believe in these kooky conspiracies, and most especially those who create them to financially exploit young angry white males with low IQs and low self-esteems, really wanted to stand behind their moonbattery, instead of milking the gullible of millions to line their pockets, they would start and fund a defense team for zacharias mossaoui.

I mean, after all, if these nutjobs are so correct, then all they would have to do is present their kooky DVDs to a judge, get him a new trial, show up at court, play their kooky video to the jury and I bet they'd just acquit him of all charges. Just like that!

Probably not, huh? Profits are too easy :D

GTech, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe people are this gullible...for crying out loud, when will they ever learn that the govt didn't do it?

d16man, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah please keep it in your mind that it was 19 Muslim terrorists armed with box cutters that couldn't even fly little shitty Cessnas that pulled it off mate. :)

If you need reassurance, ask GTech. :D

AGS, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  15. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    They could fly, they just couldn't land. Flying any plane is pretty simple, the landings and take offs are a bit tougher, but they were not a neccessary on 9/11.

But let's assume, just for fun you are correct, answer me this:

Either who flew the planes into the building or where are they now and how did they get there without a trace.

I asked this many times without an answer.

Roman, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah they did really well on the Pentagon hitting the ground floor didn't they mate. :rolleyes:

Do you really believe that shit mate?

AGS, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  17. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    let's assume, just for fun you are correct, answer me this:

Either who flew the planes into the building or where are they now and how did they get there without a trace.

I asked this many times without an answer.

Roman, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  18. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I had the privilege to use a training simulator for commercial pilots and flew a 747 with no experience at all so I know that flying a plane is not that difficult.

Roman, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  19. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you really think that killing 3,000 people to take over the second largest oil producing country in the world was going to bother the Illuminati?

Wake up mate. :rolleyes:

AGS, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  20. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    That's not an answer, that's a question, you can't make planes disappear without anyone knowing.

Roman, Jan 22, 2007 IP