1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Screw 9/11 mysteries

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by latehorn, Jan 17, 2007.

I was browsing google videos and accidentally came across this video which debunks the CT movie, 911 mysteries.

This is only the preview.. is there any full version somewhere that's available to view online? I ask because I've seen on the JREF forum that it's available on bittorrent.

Thanks in advance.

latehorn, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  2. ishaqjude

ishaqjude Active Member

Best Answers:
    The link doesn't work.
    I think they have deleted that video.

Have a nice day,
    Ishaq.

ishaqjude, Jan 18, 2007 IP
    latehorn likes this.
  3. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I tried the link again and it worked fine for me.. by the way.. I found the full version.

latehorn, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats very interesting...I'm going to have to watch this whole thing...I wasn't aware that a C.T video was made, but wow. I don't understand how people can honestly think that this was a C.T.

d16man, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  5. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah even though Bin Laden has even admitted full responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. I guess these people have nothing to do so they sit and make C.T.:D

nokiaking, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For the most part they are driven by a passion - their hatred of GW Bush, that's all, it blinds them to any common sense or reality. The CT movies are done as fact with techniques that get their message across without people questioning anything even the really easy stuff.

debunked, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  7. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All the while people are worried about thier government conspiring against them, their mind isn't on the real problem, and they feel a lot safer than they would if they lived in the real world.

krakjoe, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That seems to be the guiding light in the minds of every moonbat on the planet at the moment. Whatever will they do when he is gone. :rolleyes:

Mia, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That one is very very easy Mia, blame the Illuminati installed Hillary Clinton for further false flag operations. :)

I don't despise Bush for being a Republican, nor because he is as thick as shit, I despise him because he is an Illuminati controlled pawn, just like Cheney is, and just like Hillary Clinton is.

AGS, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Once Bush is gone, there will be someone else to bitch about. Why not be part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem.

Wait, it is so much easier to bitch!

Mia, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  11. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Ah, common AGS, everyone can just say that anyone are an Illuminati controlled pwn, but can you please show me your evidence for that.

You want to enlighten me so I wake up, right?

By the way, what do you think of this movie: "9/11 Mysteries" which is related to the subject? Is there anythings you have to say in defense for that movie?

latehorn, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  12. JKE

JKE Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh for fucksake this movie is annoying. Where do i even start.

At the moment i'm 40min into it. And i'm split on if the point is to just be a personal attack against the creators & narriation of 9/11 Mysteries, or somehow debunk 9/11 conspiracies almost exclusively via NIST reports (bullshit+)

Again where to start. I've lost count at the amount of personal, childish name-calling that has gone on in this video even 40min into it. JC wtf are you kidding me?

This is damn near completely laughable so far.

Here is a quote i just wrote down that contradicts with what both movies indicated earlier in the video

"The World Trade Centers were created from thousands of different parts. None of which were designed to bend of tilt. So what do they do? They come apart and the building goes straight downwards"

With all the 'contradictions' this movie attempts to point out (some valid some not) They've got quite a bit themselves.

I'm not about to say 9/11 mysteries didn't have it's own issues (which it does, many+) But this is hardly doing anything but compounding this into some kind of personal shit-slinging bs.

Lastly, for the moment at least. Did i mention how ANNOYING this movie is? OH GOD i gave up on rewinding the damn thing countless times and if (which i'm sure i will) i hear that damn beeping and flash screen again arrrg fuck! horrible! horrible! horrible!

I will write more when i finish torturing myself.

---------

Ok i'm done watching it. One thing i can say is it at least somewhat gets 'better' (or more-so less annoying) about 90 minutes or more into it.

I don't recall exactly how long was spent on explaining WTC7 but it wasn't all that long comparatively. It also had little technical explanation or justification comparatively. Just kind of blew through it.

Again, point of this movie still be to be determined. So many things were not even mentioned, the movie was exclusively to tear into 9/11 Mysteries but not at all go outside that little box. 9/11 Mysteries didn't address a lot of things. In fact i'd say a lot is missing that would've possibly been to their advantage. But then this movie doesn't care to go outside that either (of course)

So the point is clear. 1/10th debunking actual 9/11 'conspiracies' 100% tear into a movie that wasn't that great to begin with. Wow sure accomplished something there. 9/11 Mysteries isn't exactly top of the list.

Although this movie does 'debunk' (address) a few things that are used generally in 9/11 Conspiracies. I'd have to sum up both movies as a complete waste of time. - Certainly in reference to the lack of efficiency in this one.

One thing that bothered me the most about this movie is how the NIST reports were read as if it was the bible. End to end. Writers position is clearly one sided & close minded. (works for uncle sam?) When the NIST shits, it still stinks. The only way some one could have such a one-sided approach is as if they had no real knowledge of NIST issues in the past, or intentionally fail to acklowledge documented failures.

Somehow this movie portrays itself as a complete explanation to everything. At no point in the movie is anything left up to any speculation at all. Clearly there could be some remaining questions.

This movie also does some 'out-of-context' clipping themselves that they accuse the latter of.

It was very obvious that this was made by an immature person that cannot make points w/out childish personal (name calling) attacks. Disgusting.

JKE, Jan 21, 2007 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  13. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Is the reality annoying for you?

That's your perspective, and of course there are some personal insults within the movie, that made the movie more entertaining IMO, but what you seem to miss is where the creators constantly explained the statements that was put on the table.

The presonal attacks are backed up with hard facts. Those who did the movie has made so much false statements within the movie so many people believes that they deserves to get laughed at.

That's not a contradiction. They don't tilt, they just breaks apart.

What contradiction?

Again, that's your perspective, as a 911-CT, I can understand that you feel offended.

If you're still not educated about the WTC7 collapse, you can read my Again, point of this movie still be to be determined. So many things were not even mentioned, the movie was exclusively to tear into 9/11 Mysteries but not at all go outside that little box. 9/11 Mysteries didn't address a lot of things. In fact i'd say a lot is missing that would've possibly been to their advantage. But then this movie doesn't care to go outside that either (of course)

So the point is clear. 1/10th debunking actual 9/11 'conspiracies' 100% tear into a movie that wasn't that great to begin with. Wow sure accomplished something there. 9/11 Mysteries isn't exactly top of the list.[/QUOTE]
    Actually, you don't have to comment everything in order to crush a CT. You just have to remove a few cards from the card house and the house can fall by itself.

The NIST report is the most professional 911-theory so far, made by experts with lots of experience within their profession. It's an impressive analysis, just look at how much research they've must have done[​IMG]
    Now, compare this with the research by the "demolition hobbyists" that got his facts wrong and you see what I mean.

As you saw in the picture above.. when it comes to 911, a lot have been researched allready and most laymen-speculations have already been explained. But I agree that this is pretty sad for the 911-CT.

Actually this was made by professional skeptic(s) from JREF. Immature or not, they generally proportion their belief to the evidence.

Again, if there's anything that the movie didn't answer you, just ask here and I will try to explain.

14. shaftshaker

shaftshaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys

9/11 was either an inside job or the government just let it happen.

Anyone who thinks differently after seeing the facts is insane

shaftshaker, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  15. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry to disturb you, but what kind of facts?

lorien1973 likes this.
  16. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Do facts matter? ;)

Roman, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  17. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the facts that have spooky background music :confused:

lorien1973, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  18. shaftshaker

shaftshaker Peon

Best Answers:
    The facts....hmmm ok

The buildings fell at free fall speed after the planes crashed into them.
    Each tower had a steel framework that cannot be melted by aviation fuel. It doesnt get hot enough

The first building to fall was from the second plane that crashed, how weird is that.

WTC 7 was demolished it could not have collapsed from the small fire that burnt in it.

There is so much evidence, search on google video, and instead of just listening to the government and believing the crap they come out with like sheep. Make up your own minds after seeing the facts.

19. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the sheeple argument comes out already? you do not have a lot of faith in your mysteries do you? usually the sheeple stuff comes after the previous assertions have been disproven.

lorien1973, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  20. shaftshaker

shaftshaker Peon

Best Answers:
    God almighty. Sheep is what you are big boy

You just believe what your told..Baaaaa

I prefer to look at the facts and make my own decision.