1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Data Entry Jobs

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gravereaper, Jan 17, 2007.

I am interested in doing such jobs, but only have a basic idea of what these jobs actually are. Can anybody here working on or know about such jobs, give me some info. like what these jobs are all about, what are the best places to get these jobs and how do we get our payments e.t.c.

Gravereaper, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  2. lkj

lkj Peon

Best Answers:
    go to getafreelancer and check it out. There are quite a few projects posted about data entry work..... you will see what people need....

lkj, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  3. soccerfriend

soccerfriend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think this is a hard job and very boring

soccerfriend, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  4. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think it can get that boring, but all i want is a decent platform to work on such jobs. Instead of submitting bids on 99 freelance web sites, PS i can't get a PayPal account so thats another problem for me.

Gravereaper, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  5. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its surely boring to copy paste things thousands of times from here to there. nothing creative in it.

forumrating, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  6. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    You plan to compete against data entry jobbers from India and Philippines? Wow!

Bombaywala, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  7. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    I will tell you now, freelance sites are not the place to look for data entry work. There are full teams from India that will do the work five times as fast as you can at half the price. If you want data entry work, keep an eye out in the services section of this forum. It's the only place where I ever found decent work that at least paid the minimum wage. Just so you know, uploading videos and any general uploading job is pretty much the same as data entry. Keep an eye out for it, it pays pretty well.

AvarianParakeet, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  8. HumanIngenuity

HumanIngenuity Peon

Best Answers:
    We have been outsourcing our dataentry jobs, but it is not an easy job and the pay is not great. Of course if you are in the right country and have a computer and lots of time, it will be a perfect job for you.

HumanIngenuity, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  9. bimal32

bimal32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best place to get data entry job is RENTACODER. they will pay via paypal. The best platform for freelancers. This is an auction site so you have to bid.

bimal32, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  10. stilloutthere

stilloutthere Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to be limited to places that pay with moneybookers, that will limit your options, I think.

stilloutthere, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  11. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Data-entry has an EXTREMELY competitive market, chances are you won't get the job if you are a newbie, unless, you do it at VERY cheap prices or you have a great feedback, portfolio and testimonials to show your clients, and prove your worth, quality!

kgrad, Jan 20, 2007 IP