1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hoekel (why Im a Christian)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by theinternetpreacher, Jan 19, 2007.

Because Jesus Christ is The Truth . God Became a Man. Everyone Knows This. The Whole World Knows That Jesus is The Christ. What are you Going to do with God . Is the Question. Study History and you will see the hand of God Clearly. God is Love and when you love yourself and others you will get a new enlightment of What the Truth is. He came in Truth and Love. Whats is wrong with Loving others . Love will free you from sin. :)

theinternetpreacher, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  2. theinternetpreacher

theinternetpreacher Peon

Best Answers:
    God has set me free. What a Awsome God we have. Glorify God and yield to His Love.

theinternetpreacher, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  3. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Ummmm. I don't see it that way at all according to the Bible. Therefore, everyone does not know this. Go read your Bible again. See what it actually says.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  4. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    That's bullsh1t, if jesus is god or some stupid stuff and hes the best why dont he do something about the children that die africa everyday, or fix the terrorists problem, or the world peace... I got a big list if you want to...

And i'm fighting so hard to change the world, i'm so small, i'm not perfect, i don't have any xtra powers or some shit, but i just like keep fighting like there will be no world tomorrow...

He's just an asshole playing with us if he does exist... but i study too much to belive on him...

I bet that most of the smart guys don't belive on god, the problem is that nobody study stuff and belive on what everyone says...

I'm 18 and since 13 i don't belive on god anymore... my life is good and i tell that god is a fucking looser everyday and he can't do anything about it... Because he doesn't exist!

Fuck GOD :)

That isn't my opnion... that's the truth... if he does exist, hes an asshole, if he doesnt exist... he doesnt exist!

Maybe you belive in god because ur life is too good rite? My life is good!! Really good, i can see that i'm getting smarter everyday! But i also remember everyday how much people need my help but i'm so small... so weak... But i just keep fighting, i don't go to the church and sit on a smooth chair and pray to god do something about the world/my life... I just fight as hard as i can... in the end ur probably praying for me because god isn't here on the world and he can't do a shit...

As you don't do a shit for the world... do you think god really loves u? LMAO, i say fuck to god everyday and if he does exist he probably knows that i'm rite and i fight so hard to something he DOESNT.

Don't complain about my english because i live in Brazil and english schools suck hard... because europe and his stupid jesus fucked up our country on the past! If i was born on a good country would probably be considered a new "Galileu" or Albert Einstein... But just fuck it, i'm gonna proove to everyone that this fucking god is an asshole that keeps fucking with the world instead of helping.

If you are good enoght you don't need any crap like that... If god really bless u guys, it's like cheating on a game, no fun!

Say for me that god created the world... but the world is crap, if it was good i could say like: thanks god, but noo, the world is full of problems and i always say fuck god!

start reading newspaper to see how the world sucks and go to a really poor contry and live there like everyone, you will probably see that THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD.

ktnxbye, i love my girlfriend

Thiagoo, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  5. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Why don't you get a bit smarter and read the Bible to find out why he is not stepping in yet. By the sounds of it, you have not read one word of the Bible, or studied any history regarding it.

I don't blame you for being angry. I had the same feelings only 4 years ago until I learned what was actually in the Bible about this.

There's no point going off half-cocked at something you know nothing about. Read up, get some reference points, study it. Then you can let loose. But I can count on you not doing any of that unless you really are smart.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  6. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I know pretty much what i'm saying... i know i would get a INFRACTION POINT because of my language.. and also those people that go to church and is from DP are gonna give me bad reputation points... but i just don't care. That's my opnion and i'm gonna keep fighting against god. Because i belive on what i THINK, not on what someone wrote 2000 years ago...

I'm gonna take a nap, cya.

Thiagoo, Jan 19, 2007 IP
    gworld likes this.
  7. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Will you stop writing in bold letter ? If God has set you free, please go and fight Al-Qaeda
    I will become christain one day before I die and will spam digital point glorifying God, hope He frees me as well.

it career, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I gave you a green. It is good to see intelligent young people. :D

gworld, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Hmm...it appears to me you have a few things to sort out. Including a broader pool of expletives to draw from.

Not sure how you keep fighting against something you don't believe in, either.

northpointaiki, Jan 20, 2007 IP