1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MFA Sites Fully Explained and Tips

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by FireStorM, Jan 18, 2007.

What are MFA sites?
    MFA sites are designed for the sole purpose of getting you to click on a Google. They are simply Crap Sites. They make the Internet Look Stupid and they have clogged the Net with thousands of worthless Pages.

But the Question is why Google cannot act against these MFA sites? They are SIMPLY HELPLESS !! ,thats the only reeason .

These MFA sites are crap , Google knows this , they dont have unique content and are simply for ads .. Google should do something against them before it is too late to control them . Putting MFA sites ads on your site will make ur site lose its reputation . New sites / domains for MFA sites are being created everyday .

Why Do People Make MFA Sites?

The thing with MFA sites is that they work. The overwhelming majority of the population has no clue what Google AdSense is
    and doesn't understand that Google and the site owner make money when they click on an ad.

Should Google Do Something About It?

Google is helpless . Yes Google is Helpless , they cannot stop these sites . They are not clever enough .Regardless of the talent they recruit,
    there are literally hundreds of thousands of people trying to
    figure out a work around.

What Can You Do?

Educate People about MFA sites , Put these sites in your Adsense Filter List .

Examples of Mfa sites
    Remember Adsense Publishers , MFA sites pays very little , you wont get more than 0.03 / click with them.

FireStorM, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  2. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to mention: they may work for a while, but if they're reported, they'll be banned from the index.

And I had one that paid pretty decently per click, for a very short time that is

frankcow, Jan 18, 2007 IP
    FireStorM likes this.
  3. VamPY

VamPY Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps Google doesn't mind them too much for obvious reasons?

VamPY, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  4. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    Not all MFA sites doing arbitrage...

netjobs, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  5. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many thousands of webmasters are earning 6 figure incomes from MFA sites; and they can use scraper scripts to build them in just seconds. Google started this game, and now it's up to them to fix it. But until human eyes can evaluate every adsense page, I doubt they will be able to stop it.

-RonMo

ronmojohny, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  6. VamPY

VamPY Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you guys think that Google is annoyed with MFAs?

VamPY, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  7. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    Google won't be annoyed for MFAs, but the publishers get troubles for getting $0.01 for click because of MFA arbitrage..

netjobs, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  8. VamPY

VamPY Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree then why do we expect Google to act against the MFAs? MFAs make money and so does Google IMHO

VamPY, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  9. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google does care about quality content, despite what you may think. They want people to be able to depend on them to deliver quality sites when searching.

frankcow, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  10. casperl

casperl Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope so too, but i dont think Google dont have power to detect those sites. Check some of them, it is very very easy!

But the problem is that i think Google dont want to kill all of them since they allow them earn more money. So with some decrease on the quality of their services, they agree to get paid much more. And i think this is a mistake!

casperl, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  11. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think Google will eventually get rid of the accounts of people found running even one of these sites, but for now, at least, they probably earn them a lot of money to just eradicate them. However, as the revenues from more genuine people starts increasing substantially to compensate for the loss of revenues from these type of sites, thats when I think they will ban people found with these sites.

qwestcommunications, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  12. maryn

maryn Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you brought this subject up because I've always wanted to know what type of site this is:
    http://www.labelprintings.com/
    I've heard the term scraper sites but where do they make their money? I see no ads or sponsors. What is the purpose of this type of website?

I've have lots of these sites in my competitive filter.

maryn, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  13. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you have explained perfect what MFA is . i think you must mention one more think . adsblacklist.com . this site has biggest MFA list on net

trichnosis, Jan 18, 2007 IP
    FireStorM likes this.
  14. picouli

picouli Peon

Best Answers:
    C'mon, Google knows very well what an MFA site is and what is not: scraped content (and Google knows how to detect that, it's his job!) and abnormal ratio content/ads.

If you get both these two characteristics, bingo! That's an MFA, and you block their AdSense account.

I wonder how much of Google revenues would be lost if they ever did this, thou... :rolleyes:

picouli, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  15. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think the abnormal ratio content to ads necessarily makes a page an MFA. Of course if the site as whole has few lines on the page to draw a specific type of ad then its is an MFA.

qwestcommunications, Jan 18, 2007 IP
    FireStorM likes this.
  16. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In any case sites must be made to help people searching for these keywords , not to get $$

FireStorM, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  17. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    leandar, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  18. atomique

atomique Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some MFA sites getting 10,000 unique visitors/day just from Adwords.

Let's say they pay a minimium of 0.05/click ......they invest serious money :)

And there are 100's if not 1000's of such sites.

From what i've heard you can't make big $$ from MFA unless you invest a lot. And i mean a lot ! :)

atomique, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  19. zipdisk

zipdisk Peon

Best Answers:
    piss of MFA sites! Claps!!

zipdisk, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  20. autodrawings

autodrawings Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I dont understand is if a publisher has a MFA site and it gets banned, doesnt his whole account get banned? I can understand that they can have different accounts, but they cannot possibly have 100+ adsense accounts right?

autodrawings, Jan 19, 2007 IP