1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many webmasters know about SEO and other free techniques to get traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by qwestcommunications, Jan 17, 2007.

Although most people on webmaster forums will either know a lot, some, or at least a little about utilising the SEO and other marketing techniques to get free traffic to their site. Would I be right in saying the amount of people that know about is still only a small percentage of the webmaster community as a whole. If this is the case, this would mean there would still be a chance for the rest of us who are competiting with millions of sites and blogs, right?

qwestcommunications, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  2. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure competing but against many millions of sites as they come and go, of course you always have a chance if you support your product and keep fresh new content you will become a niche player and get a reasonable amount of traffic

To make a thriving business, then of course you will need marketing and SEO :cool:

britishguy, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  3. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Wel hey - I ain't 'free' - Lol

I would say the statement is fine and I would dare to suggest many people that are SEO enthusiasts have a very limited knowledge in SEO and the ability to create successful campaigns...

So train hard grasshopper - and when your SEO-Fu is strong - you shall rock your niche(s)

:cool:

thegypsy, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  4. potterycentre

potterycentre Banned

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I don't know much about SEO.

All I have done until this time is keep adding related content to my site.

Realize the important of SEO, and need to catch up a lot about this stuff.

potterycentre, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  5. edgarallen

edgarallen Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo is an emerging mainstream concept. Social media is also an emerging mainstream concept that started *after* SEO, but is now enjoying mainstream acceptance before SEO. There is plenty of room to get in on the ground floor of the SEO industry, in my opinion.

edgarallen, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  6. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    absolutely correct. And many are still in the starting stage and many are just staying a while and going off with their things (sites/blogs). So, it all depends on how we do and what we do. If we keep on working in creating the original and quality content related to our site's category or relevant stuff then we can keep going.

josefaryan, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  7. softonaseo

softonaseo Member

Best Answers:
    May be 60 to 70 percent SEO are know SEO techniques.

softonaseo, Feb 20, 2012 IP