1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need PHP scipt - Character stat calculator for a new MMORPG

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Epica, Jan 13, 2007.

I'm looking for a programmer to script a character stat calculator/interactive comparison chart for a new MMORPG thats coming out soon. I have a working Excel model, but I'd like an interface that I can integrate into my website.

I can work on a requirements document and an outline of the visual look, but the basics are:

User selects a class (ie warrior, sorcerer etc) then below there are 3 areas where the user may select up to 3 seperate races. This way a user can compare the stats of a human warrior vs an elf warrior vs a dwarf warrior and determine which race would be best suited for this class.

Further, I'd like to show what that race would look like at higher levels. The MMORPGs gives each race & class a pre-determined set of stat points at each level through-out game play.

Then the part I find might be difficult - the game also gives points each level to be freely distriuted by the player as they see fit. I'd like the user to be able to set their stat points in a set class, with different races, at all levels and see how they compare.

:D Come on all you bad mam-ma jam-ma programmers - show me the magic! (and let me know the cost range if you can)

Epica, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  2. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No takers..!? :O

Epica, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  3. Ch3W

Ch3W Member

Best Answers:
    I've worked on online php based MMORPG's in the past... none of them were finished. Little advice for you, find somebody who is passionate about your project, and somebody that comments their code well. There WILL be times in the future where code needs to be edited/updated.

I wish you luck

Ch3W, Jan 16, 2007 IP