1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetization advice???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MrMOJO, Jan 14, 2007.

1. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd wait on that till you have a larger readers-base. It's true that those rectangles in articles perform well, but they also annoy people. At this stage you don't want to loose one reader over ads.

kh7, Jan 14, 2007 IP
  2. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    OK, I will go back and implement the rest of the advice that was posted in a bit.
    I just wanted to post an update, it's already tripled my CTR to an even 2%!
    thanks guys :)

Once I implement the rest of the suggestions, I'll post on any further advances or declines. :)

MrMOJO, Jan 14, 2007 IP
  3. rspadi

rspadi Guest

Best Answers:
    I recommend you add AdSense ads to your articles (blog posts) - Try to place an ad after the first or second paragraph and then continue your article.

rspadi, Jan 14, 2007 IP
    MrMOJO likes this.
  4. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Actually, inside the article (which is where my SE traffic lands) there is an adsense block.
    I can't do it in the main (the portion that reads out on the front page of the site, first 2 or 3 paragraphs) of the site because then it would have 3 adsense on the main page plus 4 more in each article.

As someone here has already said though, in time, I will evolve those in the articles into the larger blocks...see how that works. :)

Thanks!

MrMOJO, Jan 14, 2007 IP