1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking good advice on converting traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GTech, Jun 16, 2005.

I have site that is getting very good traffic, but not converting as well as I'd like. It's only been up about six weeks and has made six sales. Yahoo and MSN are giving great results and traffic for the site.

If anyone has any suggestions on page layout and action oriented text to improve conversions, my ears are wide open.

Ideally, I'm looking for sites (or direct experience/suggestions) you may have found useful that offer good info on constructing text and layout to convert customers. These are targeted customers. They are looking for my product. I want to construct my sales pitch (content) as best I can to encourage the sale.

Thanks.

GTech, Jun 16, 2005 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. stephenmunday

stephenmunday Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be interested in making sme suggestions... but it's tricky without your URL...

stephenmunday, Jun 16, 2005 IP
    GTech likes this.
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Conversion happens when ad copies, site usability and webpage copywrting work in harmony to eliminate the every doubts a visitor has.

It's hard work and lot of testing and tracking.

dejaone, Jun 16, 2005 IP
  4. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Stephen, thanks for the PM and taking the time to review my site and offer suggestions.

GTech, Jun 17, 2005 IP
  5. stephenmunday

stephenmunday Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem

Looking at other people's stuff always gives me ideas. You can get so stuck just looking at your own site all day.

stephenmunday, Jun 17, 2005 IP