1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase your conversion rate big time

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by MorgansMom, Jan 13, 2007.

This has probably been mentioned before, but I thought I'd just point it out to some affiliate newbies (or seasoned vets) who want to increase their conversion rate.

I find that the best way to increase clicks is to write reviews of each product. That way, you're getting readers who are already in the 'buy' mode, they're just not sure which product to go with.

You give them an honest review (and don't be afraid to point out any drawbacks) and you will see more clicks and conversions.

You can even take a look around your own home for products you use and see if the company that makes them have an affiliate program.

For example, my son loves the exersaucer I bought him at Walmart, but they also sell it at Amazon. I could write up a quick review, link to it using my Amazon referral link, then drive traffic to it.

I'm sure there are different ways to use reviews with affiliate marketing, but this one is easy. Just thought I'd share it with you.

Cassie

MorgansMom, Jan 13, 2007 IP
    cabdirazzaq likes this.