1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

audio drivers (?)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Notting, Jan 9, 2007.

Hi guys,

I have a fairly old 5.1 sound system for my computer. It is made by creative and the model is "P580" (not "P5800).

I used to have a program where I could change the volumes of the individual speakers of the system but it seems to have disappeared from my computer!!

I'm not sure if it is a driver I need or software. I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction?

Cheers
    Notting

Notting, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  2. KeithLDick

KeithLDick Peon

Best Answers:
    Your probably wanting a Software program and not a Driver... Have you checked in your "Control Panel" for anything like that?...

Look here... Creative Downloads...

Click downloads and enter all the info they ask for, then when you get to the download link look through the list for what you are wanting...

If you need more info about your sound card or your computer you can download this utility and it will tell you all about the card....

Download Everest...

Also if you have the original CD's that came with the computer I'm pretty sure there would be one for the Sound Card with the software on it that you could reinstall...

KeithLDick, Jan 9, 2007 IP
    d16man likes this.
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you had some form of the Creative Mediasource...It was a great program, and you probably just need to reinstall it...like Keith said, find your CD, you should be good.

d16man, Jan 9, 2007 IP