1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CaRP: Fatal error: Unknown function: carpconfreset()

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Bernard, Jan 8, 2007.

I've had CaRP installed and running fine for over a year now on a shared hosting server powering two separate web sites.

This morning, both sites are broken and I'm seeing the following error:
    I have not changed anything. Does anyone have an idea how this could happen (or better yet, how to fix it)?

Bernard, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  2. Ch3W

Ch3W Member

Best Answers:
    Basically your script is calling to a piece of code that it cannot find... strange that all of a sudden it has stopped working. To save time, I'd just re-install the script you are using.... possibly with an updated version of it. Of course, back everything up first.

Ch3W, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  3. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's really bizarre. My page calls carp.php (the main script file). The first function defined in that file is carpconfreset(). At the bottom of that file is a 'require once carpconf.php' statement. carpconf.php contains one function definition which calls the carpconfreset() function. It should work as far as I can see.

I ended up copying the contents of carpconf.php into the carp.php file where the require statement was (replacing it) and it is working again (no other changes).

Bernard, Jan 9, 2007 IP