1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why India is the Best!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Correctus, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harmu.com

harmu.com Banned

Best Answers:
    yes, india has the largest population, so large no of heart patients and hiv is expected.
    one billion people in india, so a few millions are having heart and hiv problems.
    the number dose not matter, it's the percentage that matters.

and remember heart problems are cureable, and cancer is not. hiv is not india's problem, as in the percentage(%) india is fitter than most other countries.

about the reservation, yes, there is the reservation, but then people have to pass in the exams to get the reservation benifits. though i belive reservation is not helping india, but this is not any cause of worry right now.

harmu.com, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  2. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is against our India from his points here

Also add this

Indians have the guts to take on Dmoz( me you can see my guts in my signature)

Thats only India is the best!

No body in the world not thought about allowing Corrupt Dmoz to continue its corruption

But only an Indian thought it and implemented it!(me)

I am not boasting about me

Freewebspace, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  3. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Ha ha ha ha!!! Right :rolleyes:

The Webmaster, Jan 5, 2007 IP
    Correctus likes this.
  4. Correctus

Correctus Straight Edge

Best Answers:
    Who? YOU?

and btw, ALL the free directories in the world were made because the owner had guts to take on Dmoz :D:D

So yeah :D

IT

Correctus, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  5. Freewebspace

Best Answers:
    Correctus I am not talking about all the free directories,

I am talking about
    Bigoole you may see it in my signature!

Freewebspace, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  6. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya. Normally people dont talk about other directories. They talk about their own directories:p

sar420, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  7. Ferrarislave

Ferrarislave Peon

Best Answers:
    Your dilusional... Visit other countries, not third world poverty stricken dumps like India and restate your opinion. Im not bashing India there are many great people in Indian, but it's a very poor and nasty country to live in.

Ferrarislave, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  8. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this poor
    I do not agree with this nasty

The guys who live in the slums aren't nasty by any means. Yes, there are a few, but there are bound to be people like that.

gr8liverpoolfan, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  9. Correctus

Correctus Straight Edge

Best Answers:
    Dude among One billion people you will OF COURSE GET at least 100k Super nasty people and one million nasty ones.

You can't say this is a nasty country just because of that, look at the percentage bro.

IT

Correctus, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  10. Freewebspace

Best Answers:
    though India has proverty, It is not too much like that in African Countries and also

It will be better that if you donate some your wealth to African countries

Freewebspace, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  11. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. What do you mean by nasty country to live in? I'm sure you enjoy a very comfortable life in US, but that doesbn't mean that it the safest country.

We are all aware of the numerous shootouts that have taken place in US schools, the most recent one happened in a girl's school where the guy wanted to sexually abuse the girls. When you cant keep your kids safe even with your money, then you have no right to call other countries nasty to live in.

sar420, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  12. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There is a big difference between US and India.

In the US everybody is allowed to have firearms.

Can't even think of that in India :eek:

sachin410, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  13. Correctus

Correctus Straight Edge

Best Answers:
    Oh and by the way I'd like to add here. If I believe my Country is the best, I don't need anyone's opposing opinion on my belief. Because whatever the hell you think or say or do, you can't change this belief of mine at least. Period.

IT

Correctus, Jan 7, 2007 IP
    The Webmaster likes this.
  14. amapal.com

amapal.com Guest

Best Answers:
    well, can you guys post some Indian photos here?

i want to see some photos.

amapal.com, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  15. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Here's Aishwarya Rai for you

[​IMG]

And here's a poster of Indian movie "Kal Ho Na ho"

[​IMG]
    The great Indian Tiger

[​IMG]
    Taj Mahal - the monument of love

sar420, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  16. sarathy

sarathy Peon

Best Answers:

Very bold bad statement!., India is a Third world country, because of the mughals and Britishers (who still hold our looted wealth and jewelleries).,

What is a nasty country to live in?
    A country where Most people have sex before marriage,
    A country where people believe that following a religion takes them to heaven (as opposed to hinduism, which believes only good can go to heaven, whatever religion one be)

Thanks for your compliment., But we indians dont requre your compliments as its a known fact ...,
    1) Click Here and click here

sarathy, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  17. harmu.com

harmu.com Banned

Best Answers:
    :mad: :confused: :confused:

nasty? i don't think so, you should put up some proof so that your statements are justified, else you look very silly!

i think amarica and england are very unsafe place to live in, remember 9/11 and the england bomb blasts etc. i feel, india and similar peace loving countries are the best place to live in.

poor, ha ha ha........i dont' agree. there are poor people in amarica, and rich people in india.
    remember "mittal" the iron king, he is the top third richest, and he is an indian. reliance is buying hutch and tata is buying choros, there are indian people who are rich, and india is developing fast, but i feel money is not everything!

you talk of party and disco etc. tell me, how many of you want your mom not getting divorce and getting maried with her boyfriend. this is your culture!

don't you hate when your little sister, goes to disco, goes for late night parties or sleeps with her boyfriend. this is all your western culture, and am sure you hate this, don't you?

we in india are prowd of our culture, and here our women don't shake hands, but then just join them and say "nameste"!!!!! don't you like this culture, we are prowd of out 5000 yrs civilization, and we don't change. and we are prowd of this.

now tell me, do you have an answer to this, you western people? amaricans!! ha ha ha, we are more happy people, and we don't have dreams of aeroplanes landing on our buildings as well!

harmu.com, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  18. Ferrarislave

Ferrarislave Peon

Best Answers:
    First off take some English lessons. Second of all, where in my post did you see anything related to your culture or civilization? Stop defending you're country, you know damn well you would trade everything you have to live in America. What you make in a year we make in a day here. Your country is dirty, stricken with poverty, and you work for nothing cutting up the American and Asian ships for pennies then die of asbestos poisoning.. Are there rich people? Of course. There are rich people in every country, no matter how rich or poor, but a large percentage is poor and living in shacks infested with rats. Tech support is all you have. The rest of you flock to America for a better life.

9/11 has nothing to do with my post... Stop bringing it into the picture. You are truly a lame, using tragedies to fuel your conversation.

As for India. I think it's a very nice country, it has beautiful landscapes and many great people; however, it's not the best place to live. The standard of life is very very low. Hopefully this will improve in the future as the country is blooming slowly.

saadahmed007 likes this.
  19. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    leandar, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  20. Ferrarislave

Ferrarislave Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't lie to yourself. Both countries have lots of poverty, but the majority of America lives 10x better then the majority of India. America is not perfect by any means, but being poor here is a lot better then being poor in India.

Please don't take my comments as a bash on the Indian people. I am just saying stop the ridiclious posts about why India is the best, why Indians are the great elitest junk. Many people get annoyed by it.

Im done posting in this thread, I don't want to start a flame war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.