1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW Niche Home and Garden Affiliate Program!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wrkalot, Jan 4, 2007.

This is a great opportunity for any Home and Garden related site! US ONLY

We are the experts in futons, and have enjoyed high conversion rates over the last few years. We pay a very generous 5% Commission Rate on Every Sale, and with an average sale of $300 Plus, makes affiliate marketing a very lucrative opportunity for our affiliate partners. There is no cost to apply or join. Please note that not all applicants will be accepted. We are looking for partners with medium-to-high traffic websites with lifestyle product categories, and/or specialized market websites that are relevant to our product selection. When applying to the program, please provide as much detailed information as possible about your marketing intentions.

For more information:
    http://www.mrfuton.com/shop/affiliates.asp

Questions? Post away!

Thanks!

wrkalot, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  2. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:
    US traffic or/and US only affiliates? I own few related sites but I am in europe.

_vlada_, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  3. wrkalot

wrkalot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, US only on both at the moment. Sorry :( I may reconsider shortly though :)

wrkalot, Jan 5, 2007 IP