1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Activating my sites Affiliate Program feature

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wrkalot, Jan 3, 2007.

I have finally activated the Affiliate Program portion of my site and I'm wondering how to go about promoting it. Is it appropriate to solicit new members here?

It has the potential for big payouts. Nothing would make me happier than to send out big checks every month!

wrkalot, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  2. Chatmaster

Chatmaster Guest

Best Answers:
    For beginners you can put it in your sig :)

Chatmaster, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  3. wrkalot

wrkalot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply but I don't think I was very clear. I am a retailer looking for people to join my affiliate program :)

wrkalot, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  4. Chatmaster

Chatmaster Guest

Best Answers:
    OK, seriously. The best place to go will be affiliate communities. Many affiliates are members to such forums and communities and if they are members to forums such as DP might be able to tell others about your affiliate program. I personally am very interested in what you have to offer and would also like to know if you offer multi tier commission.

Chatmaster, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  5. wrkalot

wrkalot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions. The software is not set up for multi tier commissions but after a lot of reading I figured I needed to have it. I have been in sales for years now and understand the need for motivation AND rewarding those that perform :) Like I said before, nothing would make me happier than to send out a bunch of big checks every month

I'm working on a multi tiered bonus system. 5% base w/ a 1-5% increase based on performance.

See this post:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=211708

wrkalot, Jan 5, 2007 IP