1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Community based Turn Key site - just install on your domain ! ! !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by RaduTRIFAN, Jan 3, 2007.

I want to make here an interesting offer for the people who want to establish in a few moments a community site full of features.

A live demo of how the site will be like you can find at www.thebiggestcommunity.com . You can make an account there and see the ammount of features users have.

It's an user based site so its members have tons of features.

What does this site have?

It is based on Joomla! CMS and has a lot of components / modules mambots and plugins installed and configured.

So, let's start:
    - Every user has a profile with Guestbook, personal blogs, personal picture gallery, many description fields that can be modified and added, friends, private messages system, games highscore, etc.
    - Live Chat - There is an AJAX shoutbox installed that attracts new users .. you can unpublish it if you want, or make available only to the registered users.
    - Forum - a nice and simple, yet powerfull forum script.
    - Picture Gallery - this is the place where all the users can publish and rate others pictures in different categories, comment, etc.
    - Members - there is a component that shows the members of the community linked to their personal profile.
    - Video - a video section where you can let users publish videos from youtube or google videos, etc.
    - Games - there are several games there that store the users highscores in the database and there is a module showing the highscores.
    - Articles - I've put there an component that has tons of articles from articles 3000 dot com and updates automatically. There are consistent nice articles that will make your site have a lot of keywords.
    - Journals - it is the place where all the users can publish their own blogs and after that everybody else can comment and rate their articles.
    - Invite a friend, etc.

mmm ... and there are more features, but I've just unpublished some of them :) plus there can be installed other components and modules.

You can register there and see how many things can do a member.

So, the price for installing and configuring an identic site on your domain would be $90.

The first 3 persons that will purchase this will have a $15 discount.

Also I can make unique templates for it - customizing the logo and the whole look. But this will be done for an aditional payment.

If you have any questions, you can ask here or PM me.

RaduTRIFAN, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  2. RaduTRIFAN

RaduTRIFAN Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    o.k, already received 2 Private Messages about a site like this but with some custom modifications.

Anyone else?

RaduTRIFAN, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  3. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cool script..
    can you do mod rewrite in this ???

seoindiaweb, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  4. RaduTRIFAN

RaduTRIFAN Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can change everything you want in there.

Show modules only on the pages you want them to be, install new components, modules and so on.

You can adjust this solution to your needs or I can help you do so.

RaduTRIFAN, Jan 4, 2007 IP
    seoindiaweb likes this.