1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help, AdSense application rejected

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by zexy, Jan 3, 2007.

So basically I can't participate in the Google AdSense program with my website :(
    I have read the ToS and everything seems OK.
    Now I cleaned a bit the HTML code (some forgotten unneeded text, etc.).

Can I send them another application now?
    Can they explain me what's wrong with my website so that I can fix it and participate in their program?

It's not like I'm banned right? Things still can be fixed and apply again?

Any advice on how to deal with google is welcome :)

Thanks in advance!

/I prefer to keep my website in anonymity

zexy, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  2. indepth184

indepth184 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you post the URL I'll be happy to tell you why it is likely you were rejected

indepth184, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  3. Pietercornelis

Pietercornelis Guest

Best Answers:
    This does not mean you are banned forever. You can easily re-apply. If you want to, you can PM your URL and I'll review it.

Pietercornelis, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  4. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get back in with AdSense if you make some changes to your site first. Have those who offered to review your site do so and then make changes according to their suggestions.

Once you have made the changes, get some more input for the updated site. Check your links to make sure that they validate and remove anything that has the appearance of spam.

When you are satisfied that your site meets Google's requirements, then reapply. You should hear back from them fairly rapidly and their answer should be in your favor provided you made the necessary changes.

I hope that this helps and best wishes to you.

MattKNC, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  5. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think a ban for invalid clicks and image use problems is more severe than just having a badly designed site in "G"'s eyes.

SFOD_D223, Jan 3, 2007 IP
    dudy255 and williamjack like this.
  6. DatR

DatR Peon

Best Answers:
    yep just reapply.. my first site i ever applied with was not accepted and I tried another site I had and they accepted that one... just fix up the site so its more content driven and google should accept you

DatR, Jan 3, 2007 IP
    williamjack likes this.
  7. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help guys! (awesome community here)

I'm scared to provide my URL, because of the recent cases with DP users click bombing other users and things like that (as I don't have enough troubles now, LOL I can't even apply to adsense :eek: ).

I will hear some opinions, make what changes are required and reapply again.
    I hope everything will be fine this time.

zexy, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  8. john_nyc

john_nyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was rejected 6 times b4 i was accepted -- my friend 1 try and he was good to go. You just never know with google sometimes

john_nyc, Jan 3, 2007 IP
    williamjack likes this.
  9. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    How exactly should I reapply?

I tried from google.com/adsense... Click Here to Apply but when I inserted everything it asked me for an email, and I inserted the same email and they told me it's already used by another user.

Should I reapply from a different email every time?

zexy, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  10. Pietercornelis

Pietercornelis Guest

Best Answers:
    You should be able to use the same email. Strange. About the clickbombing: You can always install AdLogger before you start using ads.

11. dudy255

dudy255 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use some other site because I think same site will be rejected again:(

dudy255, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  12. adflakes.com

adflakes.com Peon

Best Answers:
    My girlfriend applied to Google Adsense before through blogger.com. She created a blog then made an initial post regarding the purpose of her blog. Then she accidentally discovered that she can apply for Adsense from Blogger.com and proceed with the application (she had no website that time). She was approved with only a blog from blogger.com as her website.

As of now, she is already using her adsense accounts in different websites and already had her blogger account deleted.

I am not sure it the same things still applies today

adflakes.com, Jan 3, 2007 IP
    williamjack likes this.
  13. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    @ Pietercornelis - I thought so too, be the email is now "used by another user".
    How do you guys reapply? :confused:
    I'm pretty sure reapplying with another email will get me banned instantly.

@ dudy255 - What? New domain :( ?
    My site was rejected because "it does not meet our program criteria." it's not like I was banned because of fraud clicks.

@ adflakes.com - I don't think it a good idea to put adsense on a website that was once rejected.
    That's why I want to reapply and get permission to use adsense on my website.

zexy, Jan 3, 2007 IP
    williamjack likes this.
  14. Pietercornelis

Pietercornelis Guest

Best Answers:
    In the mail I received when I was rejected, I also got a link which I had to follow to re-apply. Didn't you get one? You could always mail Google and ask.

15. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    No, unfortunately the quoted mail above is all I got from G.
    I sent them an email, asking how to reapply but still no answer :(
    I suppose they just don't care for another small publisher.

I will wait for a while, then create a blogger and apply with it and then use the code on my website. What else I'm supposed to do if they continue to ignore me?

Any advice for AdSense alternatives? YPN is not an option here because I'm not in USA.

Vibrant Media IntelliTXT - I'm waiting for a reply from them, although my website does not have 500.000 pageloads/month.

Text Link Ads - no luck

Should I try Kontera?

zexy, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  16. Obelia

Obelia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you are right, and your website really does meet their requirements, then perhaps someone else has applied using your email address, and has been rejected or even banned?

However, the chances are there's something in the TOS you have missed, or you simply don't have enough original content. Can you tell us approximately how many thousand words of content you have on the site in question?

Obelia, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  17. webguy84

webguy84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A very easy solution to start an adsense account is to create a blog with www.blogger.com (owned by google) and request an adsense account through them. They'll accept your request 100%

webguy84, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  18. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't believe someone else has applied using my email, if that was the case I would receive an email like "Thanks for your interest..." or something like this.

The first time my website didn't meet their TOS (according to them, because for me it was 100% OK), now I've made some changes and want to reapply.
    Simply as that... well... almost...

I have a lot of quality content, quite a few visitors considering the website is very young... yet G do not even bother to reply me once and tells me what's the problem.

A friend of mine has a "free" AdSense account from blogger, I could use that to put AdSense right now on my website, but I'm afraid G will ban me.
    Or the chances are they just don't care, I put it on my previously rejected website and everything is fine as long as no fraud clicks or stuff like that happen?

zexy, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  19. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Make a blogger.com blog, five posts and apply and you are in.

login, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  20. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    OK, I'm in with a blogger.com blog, but is that an option?
    It wouldn't be nice to put Ads on website that has been rejected, or do they even care?

zexy, Jan 5, 2007 IP