1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense is just RIPPERS !!!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by stats, Dec 20, 2006.

1. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense publishers are not customers, they are simply publishers.

Adword users (they ones who pay Google) are customers and Google need to protect the funds of Adwords customers, hence the reason why you have been banned. Thats the point of my post.

As for the directories, they are not mine I am just a humble publisher.

cormac, Dec 31, 2006 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  2. jmaresca2006

jmaresca2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with tbarr60. Google does take the proper steps in identifying click fraud. Its a shame to say, that some adsense publishers do become victims of click attacks. Even though you havent knowingly been unethical, they feel that your marketing of the site is not quality. Hence driving users that may be unethical.

jmaresca2006, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  3. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not an excuse that you can't write decent professional letters because you're not a native english speaker. Try to ask your friends who knows English well and help you in rewriting your letter. I'm not here to lecture you on something I'm not really good at it also but I'm trying my best to express myself in English with the help of spelling checker in MS Word and rereading my letters again and again to spot some errors. Also if I'm not contended with it I'll try to ask someone who knows English well and try to edit my letters for me. Just a friendly advice. ;)

Bondat, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  4. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok guys, thank you all for the advices and sharing feelings. I really do appreciate it.

Well, the bottom line is they didn't reopen my account, but that's not all. .. the most important lesson i've learned from this lesson is that google does lot of privacy violation (as per http://www.google-watch.org/bigbro.html ) which now i realize may have been the reason of them baning my account.

The thing is lately i've been searching for a click generation software for a client of mine to boost their counter. They probably wanted it to show their visitors an ever-growing amount of visits to their site or whatever .. i don't care .. although i think it's a stupid idea to do that, but the guys simply wanted me to hit their counter and i'm only doing job. Hope you understand there's nothing wrong with it, it's their site with their counter and they asked me to do that.

Well, here is another bit of information .. for the half of you who are able to belive honest word, i swear i didn't use it on my site (actually, none of my sites) to click adsense or whatever else reason (my site simply doesn't need it, it has enough visitors). For the other half of you who don't belive that word i hope you can understand that i'm not stupid enough to mess up with google and also hope you can understand that it's definetly not worth wasting my time all the day to generate some 3-5$ per a day (which was the actual amount shown on my adsense).

I really want you to belive me on this one, either by my honest word or by simple logic that it's simply not worth.

so the thing is that i was searching for that software a couple days before i got baned. Now i have enough convinience that whatever is writen on http://www.google-watch.org/ about google's privacy violation is just true. Yes, i was stupid enough to search for such a software with all the googles spyes on my computer (toolabr, gmail, cookies).

After that, i recalled a situation in a company where i used to work. I got order from my boss to open up an adwords account to advertise their things. After i've opened the account it imediately got on hold. After couple days me wondering around of what can be the problem, we finally got that the company had another account a year ago which they couldn't manage and they didn't even know how to stop that account so the account was only wasting lot of money .. and they simply put a hold on credit card, so they owed some money to google ..
    Now, the interesting fact is that those two accounts (the one i opened, and the previews one) were COMPLETELY on different credit cards of different persons (there are couple guys holding the company, so they are co-owners). How did the google identify that this is same ppl? by IP .. and by their immortal cookie ..

So the above example shows that not only they do data mining (wich is itself a clear privacy violation) but they do it realtime (which is just EVIL) .. because the second account was on hold right after opening it .. it didn't even last a couple hours .. so they didn't even do some special investigation or smt like that .. their real-time data mining software simply flagged the thing ..

Now, my lesson was i have thrown away my gmail, uninstalled their toolbar, deleted all cookies, disallowed any cookies from any of google services, and stoped doing any search on google ..

If you guys care about your privacy, those are the exact stpes i urge you to do imediately

I have no intention to lie here, the above is all true .. i'm not a competitor nor a hype-maker and have no kind of financial or other interest in writing these things .. this is just my poor experience with google which i hope some of you can learn lessons from

please don't argue with me of why i was searching for that stupid clicking software, just as i said that was an idea of a client to use on their own site, and again i swear i didn't use it on my sites and didn't have any intention to use it myself (actually i think those softwares are not only unmoral, but also just stupid).

well, judge for yourself ..

and don't forget to visit http://www.google-watch.org/bigbro.html to read what i've read to realize the above things.

after all, google turned out not to be that simple thief which i thought when starting this post, but a privacy violator ... which in my opinion is much worse than a thief .. just think of it, would you rather pay someone 150 for nothing or let them know what underwear your wife wears or any other private thing ?

Regards

stats, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  5. Hemanth

Hemanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing can change that.. Google is trying to enforce quality to it's program. But they are loosing the publishers' confidence day by day..

Hemanth, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  6. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    How sure are you? Google has just increased it's revenue every month according to the quarterly revenue report.

Bondat, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  7. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They aren't losing the legitimate publishers confidence. The only people running scared are the spam site owners and scrapers. And that's how it should be.

longroad, Jan 3, 2007 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  8. nikolaalx

nikolaalx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was contacted three weeks ago by adsense representatives which told me that they have detected "fraudulent clicks" on one of my sites. In order to avoid the ban, I should immediately "stop encourage third party sorftware" which offers incentives for users to click on my ads.....
    I have immediately asked them just to tell me which site is causing this, cuz I have 7 sites in the same adsense account and I would not want to geopardize them.

They responded that due to "corporate secret" and in order not to reveal how their algo works, they can't reveal to me which was the problematic site.

Damn!! I got so angry. I just didnt know which site was causing this and after many many hours of thinking I removed the adsense from one of my sites which had more than 400k pages with adsense (non dynamic) using a script which was scanning html pages one by one and removing the code.

Hope this helps me avoid getting banned. The site used to make around 500$ with adsense. I am now using adbrite and it makes about 50% of that...

nikolaalx, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  9. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Move. Don't just stick into 1 affiliate program. Especially adsense because they're very strict in their policy. ;)

Bondat, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  10. Icheb

Icheb Peon

Best Answers:
    That is among the stupidest things you have said in this thread. Read one of my previous posts as to why you should be polite when talking to them.

Now what was it that I wanted to answer... Ah yeah, read my post. I explained it to you there, but apparently you refuse to listen to reason.

Icheb, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  11. john_nyc

john_nyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are banned from adsense how can you go back? they say once banned you are banned for good -- wouldn't they just link up the banned account with the new one and cut you off again?

john_nyc, Jan 11, 2007 IP