1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sending Adwords to Adsense Sites

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Twan, Dec 25, 2006.

In my opinion, this can never be profitable.

You need to be selling something concrete for Adwords to be possibly effective.

I'd just like to point that out.

Twan, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  2. jmaresca2006

jmaresca2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI twan,

it does in fact work. Just need patience, time & some money that your are willing to part with to file through the tests that dont work.

jmaresca2006, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  3. beejeebers

beejeebers Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope they catch all the morons doing this and ban them from adwords permanently. This arbitrage makes the user weary of clicking ads because he's going to end up at a crap site that is just displaying adsense ads. Try using adwords for what it was made for instead of this arbitrage garbage.

beejeebers, Dec 26, 2006 IP
    jmaresca2006 likes this.
  4. techtutorial

techtutorial Guest

Best Answers:
    Wel all those people doing this are making a decent living doing it. I hope to be as profitable as them, someday.

techtutorial, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. iucpxleps

iucpxleps Peon

Best Answers:
    This is no different than get rich quick schemes. and if only 5% succeeds at this well 95% money goes to google's pocket.

iucpxleps, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  6. beejeebers

beejeebers Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't care if people make money doing it. You can make money doing a lot of things that aren't right. It ruins the user experience. I hope they catch all these asshats doing this and ban them forever.

beejeebers, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  7. transburgh

transburgh Peon

Best Answers:
    Google and Yahoo dont have a lot of incentive to catch them. They are making money from it (a good amount from the way it sounds).

transburgh, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  8. Octane

Octane Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're driving people to 'splogs' then I agree, that's wrong.

But if like me, you run small, highly targeted campaigns to really focused quality content, then you're not selling anyone short.

Let's be clear: I target specific search criteria, typically keywords & key phrases that are very well served by the specific web pages I have on my 'blog.

The visitor is served with quality content that meets with the search criteria.

After only about a week or so or running this particular AdWords campaign on this one web page, I was breaking even.

In addition, people referred the web page to their friends and I got free traffic.

Also, almost by default, the audience I get to my 'blog are clued-up tech-savvy people who won't just click on stuff they don't want.

No harm done, everyone gets what they want.

Now what's wrong with that?

Octane, Dec 30, 2006 IP
    jmaresca2006 likes this.
  9. born2win

born2win Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well said octane. If you send traffic from Adwords to Adsense sites people only click on the ads only if it is related to their needs and the content in that webpage is useful for them.

born2win, Dec 30, 2006 IP