1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100 within 25 days

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mejason12, Dec 27, 2006.

1. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I get around 500 dollars a month from adsense (and rising).

kh7, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  2. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    hi

started with 0.055€ a day and now, a month later, 20€ day.

if you keep on working hard, you´ll get there! trust me.

:)

scubita, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  3. PoisonPen

PoisonPen Guest

Best Answers:
    ive started last night and only made around $10 . i placed the adsense under my header im sure once i learn about optimization ill do better . i wanted to put a skyscrapper on the right hand side but i have 0 clue on how to do it

PoisonPen, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  4. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what can I say: I'm jealous if you've made $10 your first day!
    you must get decent traffic!

frankcow, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After first month i got 400$. It's not bad for a single blog. I'm still learning :D

Big0ne, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  6. Computerized

Computerized Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this a thread where you can brag about your earnings? :D Anyway, I'm getting around $500-1000/month.

Computerized, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  7. xDFuNK

xDFuNK Peon

Best Answers:
    the holiday season was good to me, broke $800 for december already from adsense rev.

xDFuNK, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  8. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    about 500+ unique visitors generate 3 - 9$ for me from my seo related site. you should make quality site and you should promote it well you will see 100$ month in the short time. :)

master06, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  9. pig2cat

pig2cat Active Member

Best Answers:
    so far this month i have US$74.41 with around 100k page impressions, its my best month so far:)

pig2cat, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  10. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, it appears that way. Its one of endless threads titled slightly different way but with the same objective i.e. asking "how much you earn a month"? :D

qwestcommunications, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  11. Allen.H

Allen.H Peon

Best Answers:
    A little over $1500 from Adsense for December so far.

Allen.H

Allen.H, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  12. Litho

Litho Peon

Best Answers:
    Anything above $300 per month is great!

Litho, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  13. Zafar Ahmed

Zafar Ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:

Lucky you!

Zafar Ahmed, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  14. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats to you mejason12, im only close to $4 for this month but i understand we all have to begin somewhere, i wish you more success with it and its an inspiration for myself to keep going too.

pipes, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  15. Bluesfear

Bluesfear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im around $1,200 for this month, but I've shifted some sites to YPN cause of the recent Google image rule change, so next month I'll probably be about $700 with adsense

Bluesfear, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  16. apples2apple

apples2apple Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting that everyone mentions: hard work. And few people tells you about what hard work they've done to achieve it.

apples2apple, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  17. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will EASILY break the $100 a month mark every month from adsense and I dont mind sharing how i do it. The hard work that pays off more than anything else is gaining incoming links. theres loads of ways of gaining links. depending on which side of the fence you sit will depend how you get them.

Digg is a great way of getting links. Your articles usually get a huge peak of traffic that doesnt click on any of your ads, which seems a waste of effort at the time, but you get lots of great links and some of the visitors may come back.....Spamming it gets you incoming links from digg itself apparently.

Some people might not agree with me, but any incoming link is a good link in my opinion. You wont get penalised for any incoming link, so its just a matter of deciding if you think it is worth the effort to add theirs. Remember that googles pagerank is per page not per site so your internal link text is just as important.

After incoming links, the search engine wants to know that your site is upto date, so anyway you can update it daily is a great way to keep the spider coming back. Have a random snippet to display on your site that changes daily....By snippet i mean change most of the page daily! This can easily be done automatically with php and mysql, theres no need to sit and change every little thing by hand!! If you want to know how pm me and il send you a script to do it.

Content is definately king....Contrary to popular belief, you dont need massive amounts of unique content to make a page appear to be unique, mix content together to make it seem unique, your menus and things from different areas should be enough....I have a free reprint site that gets tonnes of traffic, its obviously not unique content but then thats the whole point of it!...the thing is that the search engines cant possibly know that it is the whole point of the site and the fact that it is updated daily and that there is content from all over the net on there is enough to convince them that it is worth caching. If you update daily you will get spider visits all the time.

If you have a content site then why not ping a few places every time you update? Your update will then appear on their front page and in their database, this brings a lot of traffic.

Get your visitors to add to your content by getting their input and storing it in a database, in my case mysql, then you can call it later to create pages...this includes searches, comments, reviews....you get the picture. Make sure you strip links out of the user input.

It doesnt happen over night but if you are willing to read between the lines and do some research of your own, then all the necessary work is listed on this site and many more, its not rocket science, its just a lot of work and an understanding of how things work. By working hard at automation systems you can save yourself uncountless amount of work. Cron jobs are a god send and you will definately grow to love php and mysql.

No need to use any software, I find all my keywords using the overture suggestion tool and google, the ratio between number of searches and the sites listed in google is the key.

hmmmm looking back on that i havent really given you a lot to go on but then theres really not much more to it, it just takes a lot of work.

Good look.

dddougal, Dec 28, 2006 IP
    pipes likes this.
  18. mejason12

mejason12 Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You done a great job dddougal.
    And I am really thank full to you.
    And I send the pm to you for th more details.

mejason12, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  19. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice dddougal, its very useful.

pipes, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  20. mejason12

mejason12 Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How ever I know many people who earns more than this.

mejason12, Dec 29, 2006 IP