1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boost!!!!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wildstone, Dec 27, 2006.

How to boost a leather site and get business inquire??? Just tell me without participating the big fare how to get lots of inquire though web marketing? Should i start email marketing? How much it will helpful in this particular business?

Please suggest me..

Thanks and Regards
    W.S

wildstone, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  2. Voasi

Voasi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Way too general dude. You need to get more specific with your question or no one is going to answer you. It sounds like you have no idea where to start, so I'd do a couple of searches on Google for INTERNET MARKETING and start digging. Once you've got an idea, then come back here.

Voasi, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  3. candid_kris

candid_kris Banned

Best Answers:
    i agree with Voasi...i certainly don't understand what you asking wildstone...be more specific so we can give you ideas that might help...

candid_kris, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  4. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever you decide, please spare everyone the email campaign. Most of us have our spam controls set on high or we simply delete everything that isn't familiar to us.

MattKNC, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  5. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    Agreed, forget the email marketing. What are you looking to market? End Products, Raw Material, Finished Leather, Apparel, Footwear, Animal or Horse products? Your enquiry is way to general. :rolleyes:

LaCabra, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  6. angel_face

angel_face Banned

Best Answers:
    Agreed also, Search for the general Term Then Target Specific Keywords to the others...

angel_face, Dec 28, 2006 IP