1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Do the Math" Captcha Script for phpLD

Discussion in 'Directories' started by dvduval, Dec 27, 2006.

Well, since we are talking about captcha scripts, hamid posted this over on my forums:
    http://www.hamidof.com/Programmers_Forum/viewtopic.php?p=826
    This is an alternative captcha available for phpLD and is available for free.
    It's really nice to see people coming up with new innovations to help protect against spam. I like what phpLynx is doing too. It may prove helpful.

I personally have a site that I upgraded to 3.1 that was getting spammed. I have not installed any additional captcha modules or made heavy use of the ban words mod, and I'm just not getting spammed, but it is nice to know that we can all fight back when spammers try to get the best of us. :D

dvduval, Dec 27, 2006 IP
    montux likes this.
  2. redgsr

redgsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dvduval,

I installed 3.1 and my Template Manager is missing I think. When I click on the Template Manager link I am just redirected to my home page?

Don't know if you can help me or not but you seem to know alot about phlp. Also not trying to jack your thread just didn't want to start another.

I am trying the phpl forum but have not got a response.

Thanks

redgsr, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  3. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well done David appreciate the efforts you are making re this problem on phpld:cool:

britishguy, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is to check your files and folders one by one and make sure all that is supposed to be there are in there. I too run-in with some problems too, but I manage to correct it as I went and double check my files and folders.

wwws, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  5. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:

I saw that aspidov replied to you on the Supporters Forum. Hopefully, you saw that which I think is the solution. If not, PM me and and I will get someone to take a look for you.

dvduval, Dec 28, 2006 IP