1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Evil Matt Cutts or Ignorant Fool?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by visio, Dec 26, 2006.

I won't try and explain it here so please read my article and tell me what you think: Read the Evil Matt Cutts or Ignorant Fool article

I went back and forth so hope I didn't confuse everyone. Feedback would be appreciated...

visio, Dec 26, 2006 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  2. almir

almir Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know about Matt or his hater, but something very weird is going on with Google this month, and especially last 7 days.

I just cant understand that sites can fall from page 1 to page 50 on some normal way. Especially those sites that people relly work hard on.

Many of us are talking about some usual thing that happenes to Google all the time, but these last fluctuations are something biggest I've seen till now.

And it seems that huge number of sites have been hit with this.
    I hope ( I really hope :) ) this is not some huge algoritham changes, and it will be back to some kind of normal, cause I am literally destroyed with it.

almir, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  3. digdogger

digdogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I enjoy Matt's writings, but I don't take it as gospel.

Like his comments on AJAX. The fact is, if you're an adsense site, you should stay away from ajax content & apps.

digdogger, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  4. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For a small consultation fee I can educate you on methods that will keep you at the top.

Same here. Read it, examine it, compare it and then decide what you will do with it.

visio, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  5. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do not blame Matt Cutts for all your frustrations. ;)

maldives, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  6. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    Good Article Visio! Thanks for the share!

LaCabra, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  7. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad you enjoyed! Is there anyone who had a problem with it or disagreed?

BTw for those who didn't get it I was not bashing Matt but was actually in this case on his side.

visio, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  8. Icheb

Icheb Peon

Best Answers:
    Man reading that shit was a waste of time.

Icheb, Dec 26, 2006 IP
    JKE likes this.
  9. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    I love reading the evil Matt Cutts blog but only for his humor with his frustration regarding Google.

Your article is good but I would tend to think you take the Evil Matt Cutts blog as something serious. It should only be taken as light hearted humor.

cormac, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  10. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    He's actually a pretty nice guy.

SonicReducer, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  11. xc06

xc06 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway, Matt is still boss.

xc06, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  12. gabrielangel

gabrielangel Peon

Best Answers:
    Matt Cutts, the Google propaganda machine. Of course some of his stuff is useful until he starts going on about his wife or other stuff that people are bored by. Google preaches optimizing you site for a better user experience, but they should practice more of what they preach. A lot of their "useful" information is confusing to a high percent of the people that need their help.

I've stopped trying to figure Google out, because Yahoo and MSN have been much more predictable for me. I wouldn't be sad if a nice upstart managed to dethrone Google as the SEO world's obsession.

gabrielangel, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  13. XhacK

XhacK Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah you are right :)
    The funny thing is that this guy uses Google Adsense!
    heheheheehehehehehe :D

XhacK, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  14. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    He's not bashing Matt Cutts, he's bashing Evil Matt Cutts!! And these are two different people!!!! One look at the site will know why it's not indexed!!!

evilmattcutts.com is just duplicate content!!!!!!

Nintendo, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  15. mtb167

mtb167 Peon

Best Answers:
    He just rocked some hot link spam is what he done.

mtb167, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  16. NetMidWest

NetMidWest Peon

Best Answers:
    The Evil Matt Cutts Website is parody. It is owned by Beth Marion, who is well known on the web and other circles... She also runs/blogs at greensboring.com, a news parody site. Get the idea? Not selling seo, being funny. When you realize who she is, this post is sooo much funnier...

Google-watch is Daniel Brandt. While some of his theories are out there, the man is intelligent and has stood up for the little guy numerous times... read the wiki section on the CIA and cookies... the Seigenthaler story is great as well. He also has the Scroogle Scraper search interface, which allows you to search without cookies and IP tracking. His original search comparison site was handy in showing secret penalties by Google as well. I haven't ever seen him try to sell his graphic arts productions... Privacy and Google seem to be his main concern. Google's attempt to gain special privilege is another. (See http://www.google-watch.org/modify.html )

Taking on these two in one article. Accusing people of having 3rd grade educations. I don't know if you are really gutsy or really dumb.

I will give you one compliment here. Nice linkbait.

NetMidWest, Dec 26, 2006 IP
    JKE likes this.
  17. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well reading yours was worse. I ask that you please provide a reason why it wasn't good or keep your self somewhere else.

It should be taken as what it is a bunch of crap. I wouldn't have probably posted but I got a few emails about it and they were serious emails. So it isn't just a funny joke.

You obviously are a slow learner. Read the google-watch-watch.org. It explains everything and I am not about to waste my time writing it all out agian when he did for you. Google has no privacy issues and as the ex-top guy at yahoo pointed out Yahoo infringes on more 'privacy' that google ever has. Neither of these two are smart. They are two losers that can't make it in life without crying and don't tell me they look out for the little guy. I got stories about that aswell. All they care about is their little selfs.

visio, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  18. ISU

ISU Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is just updating new algorithms..and its funn.. I see results and some of them just give me a shock (its good thing)..so why dont enjoy it?

ISU, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  19. ascensions

ascensions Active Member

Best Answers:
    That Evil Matt Cutts guy is Funneee... and thats not just because he's got a big pecker. Boy I'm telling you... that is one sexy evil man.

ascensions, Jan 6, 2007 IP
    NetMidWest likes this.
  20. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dang - what did Visio do to get banned?

Phynder, Jan 6, 2007 IP
    NetMidWest likes this.