1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any tips on promoting an sexy videos website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mightyb, Dec 24, 2006.

I have decided to diversify and move into the "sexy" area. Its been good so far. What i lack is experience promoting such sites. Have you got any tips for me guys? The idea is quite unique, around 32% of the visitors end up bookmarking the site and the traffic has been growing steadily. Im just waiting for a big cheque in January so that i could launch a wee adbright marketing campaign. Meanwhile... What do you suggest i do?

Thanks a lot!

mightyb, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  2. etechsupport

etechsupport Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use myspace marketing/adult forums/blogs and can create profile in dating site linking to your site, you can also use youtube for video marketing complying their TOS if they allow.

etechsupport, Dec 24, 2006 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  3. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    I could see banner ads being effective for this kind of site. Perhaps google image ads?

Seiya, Dec 25, 2006 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  4. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    etechsupport I might give good old myspace a try again. Shame iv sold my account though.

Seiya
    Find a related site a whack a bunch of CPM banner ads on.... Hmmm... Could try this as well.

Thanks guys!

mightyb, Dec 25, 2006 IP