1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can earn money from click Bank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jerome, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    How can I earn money from the click Bank?

jerome, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  2. stang

stang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man there are about 1000 ebooks on this one and more than 1000 different answers. If there was a magic button everyone would be pushing it. I don't think there is a simple quick rpely you can get to this question.

stang, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  3. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    But can you mention atleast a few?

jerome, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  4. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    by having a landing page and promote heavily on your PPC engine.

toby, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  5. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't get you.
    please explain more...

jerome, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  6. roy77

roy77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    basickly - what he said is that he has a website, that explains the product and a good marketing and "I WANT TO BUY THIS NOW" kinda system, that at the bottom theres the link (his Clickbank link) to the real product page. Now he markets his own website page through Pay per click engines, such as adword. Which can make you TONS of $$ if u play ur cards right : )

roy77, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  7. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Jerome,

He means that you need to open an account with Google adwords (or Yahoo,MSN). It is called pay per click advertising(PPC).

You need to use an optimized landing page. It can be a page of your website, or a page created uniquely for PPC.

It is highly lucrative when you find a profitable niche. There is a learning curve though, and you need a minimum amount of cashflow to start.

Download this adwords tutorial and you will understand:

http://www.makemoneyonlinehow.com/adwords_made_easy.pdf

If money is an issue, you can still make money with other free advertising method like:

* submitting articles
    * Forum marketing
    * Blogging
    * Datafeeds
    * And other methods.

Franck S, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  8. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    Now I got it.
    But little more doubts are also there...
    How ever very much thanx my dear friends..

jerome, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  9. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Jerome,

There's lots of ways to go about making money with Clickbank, especially if you're using PPC as described above.

The key to it all really is finding a market who wants a specific kind of solution or product, and then finding the solution or product (possibly a Clickbank item) that can answer the wants, needs, etc of the market. Some things are pretty highly oversaturated, such as "mp3 downloads", wheras others such as "care for your Bichon Frise ebook" probably have much less competition.

In reality though, it helps quite a bit if you can learn from other people who are doing it right so that you don't waste a lot of time and extra money. If you're serious about it, you may want to check out the Wealthy Affiliate program I have listed in my signature - it's a bit less expensive than most of the "guru" make money programs out there, and I can tell you honestly that the advice you get is worth every penny you spend - I've personally saved a ton of money (and made money!) by discussing tactics and ideas with the people in the forums there :)

Ultimately, if you know (or can figure out) how to market, you should be pretty well off. If you do have any other doubts, feel free to ask one of us in more detail, and hopefully we can help you out.

Best of luck!

Telmari, Dec 24, 2006 IP
    jerome likes this.
  10. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank You Very much Telmari for your very big advice...

jerome, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  11. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    What are these doubts. Let us know if we can help.

Franck S, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  12. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    The doubt is that how can earn money from the click Bank?

jerome, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  13. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    Now I understood something.

But what is this Affiliates get $22.25 for every sale.?

jerome, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  14. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look man - it's not that difficult, really.

Sign up with clickbank, find a product, build a landing page, direct the users to your clickbank affiliate link..

Your landing page should be unique, provide the user's with information about the product, a call to action, and the "BUY IT NOW" type button, which will link to... ht tp: // YOUR-CLICKBANK-ID-HERE.publisher.clickbank.com, or whatever the hell they provide you with.

The user's click the link, buy the product, you get your commission.. nEXT

As far as advertising/getting users to your site. Use adwords, but start out small if you're new. My beginning budget was $5/day, now I'm up to $50/day. The first couple weeks I think I lost about $40, but since then, I've made up for it, so no big deal. The only way to "learn" adwords is to test, test, test. Nobody's going to hold your hand and do it for you. Did your daddy hold your ding ding for you when you were learning to pee? Didn't think so...

If you can't do adwords, you'll need to focus on SEO. Optimize the page with <H> tags, bold words, keyword density, backlinks, etc..

There's so much information on how to make money if you just search this forum. Read shoemoney's posts about PPC & Ringtones - his infamous check is my driving force, desktop wallpaper, and poster on my walls. I see that check everywhere I look about 75% of my day...

It will not happen overnight - be patient and NEVER give up.. Had I not screwed off in high school staying out late partying and doing stupid sh*t, I could be retired by now...

read everything and anything you can, stay motivated somehow, and never procrastinate - keep your head high, your day will come.

j0ned, Dec 29, 2006 IP
    jerome likes this.
  15. goodman0000

goodman0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried contacting them ?

goodman0000, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  16. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    When pushing a clickbank product or any ebook/digital product I always suggest that you are familiar with the product (buy it / read it / try it ) so you can write your own compelling ad copy that you can stand behind.

reapr, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  17. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you j0ned for your big advice...

jerome, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  18. Marian

Marian Member

Best Answers:
    Or you can setup your FREE blog at blogger.com and post - pre-sell the ClickBank product...and of course include your affiliate link. The cost? Nothing except the related posts. It helps if you know what you're talking about :)

Marian, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  19. jerome

jerome Banned

Best Answers:
    So we can do it with the help of Blogspot also?
    Can any one please explain about it?

jerome, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  20. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Setup the blogspot as a 'review' type deal. You get the product yourself, read it, then give it a rating. Write a few paragraphs explaining the pros/cons of the product. Be honest though - this will keep your visitors coming.

Don't limit yourself to one area or type of product. Setup different areas or categories (web design, gadgets, marketing, etc...), write reviews, post your affiliate link to the product, and for added effect, include a small image of the ebook or product itself.

good luck - let us know how it works out.

j0ned, Jan 3, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.