1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Gmail Account

Discussion in 'Google' started by hulkster, Jun 21, 2004.

OK - I'm a big fan of the Folding@HOME project run out of Stanford University which is doing protein folding research to help find cures for diseases such as Altzheimer's ... so what I've done is put a FREE gmail invite out on the powder2glass Google Toolbar Compute page - so the first person to grab it, gets it.

I've got a handful of these, so as outlined, I'll periodically add new invites to that URL at random intervals, so if you aren't successful at first, try again later.

alek

hulkster, Jun 21, 2004 IP
  2. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Great! Cheers for that...

Signed up to Folding@home as a way to show support...

Thank's very much Alek!

SEbasic, Jun 21, 2004 IP
  3. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome - next gmail invite will be posted between 1000-1100 MDT on Wednesday, June 23rd (I'll be offline most of Tuesday). Note that I've posted the time window - i.e. it will be a "race" to see who can click first! ;-)

I've also posted in a few other SEO forums, so we'll see who has the fastest mouses ...

alek

P.S. While signing up isn't neccessary, it's very much appreciated sebasic- if you want to be listed on our page as a contributer, Email us your name (first only), location, and GHz CPU(s) running.

alek

hulkster, Jun 21, 2004 IP
  4. anand

anand Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone having invitation too join Gmail? I will love to look at Gmail. My mail id is anandpooja_2000@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

Anand

anand, Jul 29, 2004 IP