Best Multiple views link shortening service?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by watchd, Mar 16, 2020.

Hello, I live in Turkey. I use ouo.io from link shortening services. however, the cpm seems to be low. It pays $ 1.5 to 1000 views. is there any other service you can suggest? but it would be better for me to count more than one view from the same viewer.

watchd, Mar 16, 2020 IP
  2. asdawdji12

asdawdji12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to love YOURLS, but the documentation is super dated and I can't get it working on my updated Ubuntu 16 rig with php 7.2. Something is also wrong with the modern Maria packages - something to do with invalid signatures. I can't get anywhere near it. Heck, I don't even know if that's necessary anymore, but it's the only guide and I can't get it to work yet.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    asdawdji12, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  3. Mark Elijah

Mark Elijah Banned

Best Answers:
    While ouo.io might not offer the highest CPM, here are some link shorteners known for multiple view counting (check their availability in Turkey):
    • Shorte.st: Counts multiple views from the same user within a 24-hour window (potentially higher CPM).
    • ClickMeter: Offers detailed click tracking and multiple view counting (may require a paid plan).
    • Rebrandly: Allows customization and might offer multiple view counting depending on the plan.
    Research these options and compare their pricing models and features to find the best fit for your needs.

Mark Elijah, May 17, 2024 IP
  4. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    There are several other link shortening services that you can try that offer higher CPM rates and allow for multiple views from the same viewer. Some options to consider are:
    1. AdFly
    2. Shorte.st
    3. Linkshrink
    4. Oke.io
    5. ShrinkEarn
    It's always a good idea to try out different services to see which one works best for you and gives you the highest earnings. Additionally, you can look into affiliate marketing or other ways to monetize your links for potentially higher earnings.

GreenHost.Cloud, May 30, 2024 IP