1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase country base followers in Instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by seomanualsubmission, Jun 17, 2022.

Hi,

Looking for USA based followers for one of my instagram account. My question is how can i increase followers base on country.

I just used someone services (Pakcage) but maximum followers are from Asia and very limited from USA or nearby countries. So i dont want to use this types of services again.

Kindly suggest me that how can i increase USA based followers.

Thanks

seomanualsubmission, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  2. susan2

susan2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to join country top accounts/communities and active on theire stories comment section.

susan2, Jun 29, 2022 IP
  3. Johan Will

Johan Will Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have taken marketing services for my website challenge coins manufacturers. here I will suggest a professional team or visit Instagram campaign page.

Johan Will, Jun 30, 2022 IP
  4. gllozy

gllozy Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, you want to be famous on social media 100k followers only 200$ short-term discount contact: wa.me/6283840361490

American based followers.

gllozy, Oct 21, 2022 IP
  5. Glenn Phillips

Glenn Phillips Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you please do regular posting and try to post twice in a week. organic way is the best way to increase followers on any social media platform.

Glenn Phillips, Nov 17, 2022 IP
  6. LuisaLu

LuisaLu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the information!
    It turned out to be very useful for me

LuisaLu, Dec 2, 2022 IP
  7. Noah526

Noah526 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can simply run targeted ads on the residents of the country you want. Then the ads will be shown only to them and only they will go to your instagram page.

Noah526, Dec 29, 2022 IP
  8. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think you will survive long on DP because i just ask question and what useful for you i am not getting ???

Yes, i can do this but i am asking for ways to get followers without advertisement or any other paid ways.
    I think join related community, group and regular activities is only way to get good number of followers, there are not any other ways because i tried sometimes and get only fake followers.

seomanualsubmission, Dec 29, 2022 IP
    knowledgeherald likes this.
  9. norfa

norfa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i would recommend few of things for example Optimize your Instagram account, schedule your content calendar according to your target traffic, engage with customers, and influencers of the country you want to target and post content that followers actually want to see.

norfa, Dec 30, 2022 IP
  10. Starmorph

Starmorph Peon

Best Answers:
    3 strategies to grow your instagram following
    1. schedule 1 month of instagram reels, post 1 per day. Instagram is pushing out reels because it is a new feature that helps them compete with Tiktok. So creating reels will grow your account faster and get you more visibility.

2. Interact with similar accounts. This will help instagram recommend you to the right channels by understanding what you channel is. Plus, the interactions will get your profile views and hopefully follows back.

3. It sounds like you may be looking for a paid service, in which case I would browse the marketplace here, another services website like fiver, or hire a specific digital marketing agency.

Starmorph, Dec 30, 2022 IP
  11. James Cavalcanti

James Cavalcanti Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase the number of US-based followers on your Instagram account, you can try using relevant hashtags in your posts, engaging with other users by commenting and liking their posts, collaborating with other accounts with a large US-based following, utilizing Instagram's "Explore" feature by using relevant hashtags and posting high-quality content, and promoting your account through other social media platforms or through Instagram's paid promotion feature. Additionally, you can try posting consistently, utilizing Instagram Stories, using Instagram's "Location" and "Tagged" features, engaging with your followers, and hosting a contest or giveaway. Remember to focus on creating high-quality content that resonates with your target audience, and consistently engaging with your followers and utilizing Instagram's features can also help increase your visibility and attract new followers.

James Cavalcanti, Dec 31, 2022 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.
  12. mick5

mick5 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way in my opinion is to promote your channel somewhere on yt in some comments or anywhere even I think that they will definitely increase or if you have a well-known youtuber, he can also promote the channel

mick5, Jan 6, 2023 IP
  13. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are one of the best youtubers ....... am i right ???

seomanualsubmission, Jan 6, 2023 IP
  14. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Optimize your profile: Use keywords in your bio and username that are relevant to your niche and target audience.

2. Use hashtags: Use relevant hashtags in your posts to make them discoverable to users searching for those topics.

3. Post consistently: Post regularly to keep your followers engaged and attract new ones.

4. Use Instagram Stories: Share behind-the-scenes content, sneak peeks, and exclusive offers to build a connection with your followers.

5. Engage with other users: Respond to comments and messages, and interact with other users by liking and commenting on their posts.

6. Collaborate with influencers: Collaborate with influencers in your niche to reach a larger audience and gain new followers.

7. Run Instagram Ads: Use Instagram ads to reach a wider audience and target specific demographics, such as location or interests.

8. Host a contest or giveaway: Host a contest or giveaway to attract new followers and engage your existing ones.

knowledgeherald, Jan 14, 2023 IP
  15. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can add your location to each and every post, use relevant hashtags, use popular hashtags of that particular country. Engage with the country's influencers and high-following accounts. This is the best way to increase followers organically.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 26, 2023 IP
  16. Fabheritier

Fabheritier Peon

Best Answers:
    Before buying followers, you can check if it's worth it. This is a very good article on the subject. Beware it's in french, you can translate it.

Fabheritier, Jan 31, 2023 IP
  17. Scarlett45

Scarlett45 Peon

Best Answers:
    To attract Instagram followers from a particular country or location, you should actively use geolocation in your posts. People often look for info and interesting accounts by geodata. Hence, you need to choose the places most visited by your target audience and add geotags to posts.

Scarlett45, Feb 1, 2023 IP
  18. Famups Aman

Famups Aman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your country-based followers on Instagram, here are some strategies you can try:

1. Use relevant hashtags: Using location-specific hashtags can help you reach users who are interested in content related to your location. For example, if you're based in New York, using hashtags such as #newyorkcity or #nyclife can help you reach users who are interested in content related to New York.

2. Collaborate with local influencers: Partnering with influencers or other accounts that are popular in your target location can help you reach their audience and gain more followers from that location.

3. Geo-tag your posts: Tagging your location in your posts can help you get discovered by users who are searching for content in that location.

Famups Aman, Mar 20, 2023 IP
  19. wesleyian46

wesleyian46 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are some suggestions for growing your Instagram following within a specific country. Make sure your content is appropriate for the country you are trying to reach. Put up stuff that relates to the country's background, recent events, and culture. Second, localize your profile to the country you want to work in. Use relevant hashtags and keywords in your posts and bio. Third, add useful geo-tags to your content so that people in your area can find it. Instagram stories are a great way to interact with your audience and provide a glimpse into life in your country. Last but not least, leverage influencers and other well-known accounts in your country to spread the word about your own and help you attract more followers. If you follow these guidelines, you should see a rise in the number of people who follow your country-specific Instagram account.

wesleyian46, Mar 30, 2023 IP