1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What type of CMS is better for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by YashaaGlobal, May 15, 2020.

?

What type of CMS is better for SEO?

1. WYSIWYG

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Handcoded CMS with Handcoded HTML theme.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I took the liberty of expanding the pros of using Turdpress.

mmerlinn, Aug 21, 2020 IP
  2. Fuad M Rafiq

Fuad M Rafiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think WordPress is best.

Fuad M Rafiq, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do you want to back that up with your professional opinion?
    Do you use traditional Wordpress or do you recommend headless?
    Do you have instances where you'd recommend something else?

sarahk, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  4. Fuad M Rafiq

Fuad M Rafiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using WordPress for a couple of years and am satisfied with what it offers.
    I prefer traditional CMS as per clients' demands. I would love to use headless CMS where content is the main focus point and frontend independent.
    WiX is another popular CMS to build websites.

Fuad M Rafiq, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  5. Sheikh E SA

Sheikh E SA Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I am a CMS user, I will tell you from my experience to use WordPress CMS.

Sheikh E SA, Sep 23, 2021 IP
  6. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, WordPress is the best CMS system for every perspective which is SEO or building pages or anything, Because it has many prebuilt free themes and plugins which can shape our website.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 27, 2023 IP
  7. Antonio Turner

Antonio Turner Peon

Best Answers:
    WordPress is far better than any other CMS. WordPress contains whole lot of features and also it is easily accessible. It features doesn't disappointment like others CMS does.

Antonio Turner, Jan 29, 2023 IP
  8. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    However, some general guidelines can help you choose a CMS that is more SEO-friendly, such as:
    1. Easy customization of URL structure, meta tags, and page titles.
    2. Ability to add schema markup to content.
    3. Fast page loading times.
    4. Mobile responsiveness and compatibility.
    5. Ability to generate XML sitemaps and robots.txt files.
    6. Security features to protect against hacking and malware.
    7. A large community of developers and users who can contribute to the platform.

Daniel165, Mar 21, 2023 IP
  9. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as the best CMS for seo when it comes to standard and popular cms. The construction of the website and appropriate content are always the most important.

Gamerseo, Mar 21, 2023 IP
  10. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always recommend WordPress to get SEO results quickly.

zainsultan, Mar 22, 2023 IP
  11. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to CMS (Content Management System) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization), there are several factors to consider. Here are some CMS types that are better for SEO:
    1. WordPress: WordPress is one of the most popular CMS platforms, and for a good reason. It's open-source, easy to use, and has a wide range of SEO plugins available to optimize your content. It's also mobile-friendly, which is an essential ranking factor in Google's algorithm.

2. Drupal: Drupal is another popular CMS platform that is known for its robust SEO capabilities. It's highly customizable, and its SEO modules can help you optimize your website's URLs, meta tags, and content structure.

3. Joomla: Joomla is a powerful CMS that offers a range of SEO features, including built-in URL rewriting and meta tag management. It's also mobile-friendly and has a large community of developers who create SEO plugins and extensions.

4. Magento: Magento is an eCommerce platform that offers a range of SEO features designed to help you optimize your online store for search engines. It has built-in support for Google sitemaps and a range of SEO plugins available to enhance your store's visibility.

Shivani Shrivastav, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  12. Dr Doomain

Dr Doomain Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress with a pro seo plugin like yoast or rankmath

Dr Doomain, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  13. Sergey Sergeev

Sergey Sergeev Peon

Best Answers:
    CMS and SEO in general do not combine well - ideally with knowledge of seo and html, css just competent structure of html document and technical files necessary for search.
    This guarantees fast loading, proper content presentation to users and search engines.

Sergey Sergeev, Apr 4, 2023 IP
  14. Marry.R

Marry.R Peon

Best Answers:
    getting Seo result of WordPress is quicker. I use WordPress site for my business (مایا رشد)mayaroshd

Marry.R, Apr 5, 2023 IP
  15. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to choosing a CMS for SEO, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. However, there are some CMS platforms that tend to perform better in terms of SEO.

1. WordPress: It is one of the most popular CMS platforms and has a reputation for being SEO-friendly. It offers a range of SEO plugins, such as Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack, which can help with on-page optimization. Additionally, WordPress is user-friendly, making it easier for non-technical users to make SEO changes to their website.
    2. Shopify is a popular CMS for ecommerce sites and has built-in SEO features. It offers features such as customizable title tags and meta descriptions, as well as the ability to add alt tags to images. Additionally, Shopify is optimized for speed, which is a key ranking factor for SEO.
    3. Joomla is a popular CMS for larger, more complex websites. It offers a range of SEO plugins, as well as built-in features such as customizable URLs and meta tags. Joomla also has a strong community of developers, making it easy to get support and find solutions to SEO challenges.

Ultimately, the best CMS for SEO will depend on your specific needs and the nature of your website. It's important to evaluate each CMS based on its features, ease of use, and ability to support your SEO goals.

Shivani Shrivastav, May 10, 2023 IP
  16. Webys Traffic Inc

Webys Traffic Inc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my experience, WordPress seems to be the most SEO-friendly CMS. Its flexibility, vast array of plugins like Yoast SEO, and overall structure have helped me improve search engine visibility for various websites.

Webys Traffic Inc, Jun 21, 2023 IP
  17. Josef Montane

Josef Montane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When it comes to SEO, Contentful is an excellent choice for a CMS. Its headless architecture and flexible content modeling allow for easy optimization of website content. By separating the front-end presentation from the back-end content management, Contentful enables developers to create SEO-friendly websites that load quickly and rank well in search engine results. I advise reading this article for more in-depth insights into why Contentful is an ideal CMS for SEO purposes. https://www.designpax.com/post/why-contentful-is-the-best-headless-cms-for-your-business-website

Josef Montane, Jul 4, 2023 IP
  18. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress is often considered one of the best CMS options for SEO. It offers a user-friendly interface, a wide range of SEO plugins, and excellent support for SEO best practices. With customizable URLs, meta tags, and easy content management, WordPress provides the tools needed to optimize your website and improve its search engine ranking.

Daniel165, Jul 18, 2023 IP