1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GA4 Conversion - Event Tracking Question

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by JarrodL, Mar 20, 2023.

Hi All,

I have a question on our incoming events that we are tracking as conversions. Basically we have imported over our goals from Universal Analytics and now looking to track them in GA4 by channel and campaign. I'm looking in Engagement > Conversions and wondering why the conversions in the upper red box (see attachment) are not tracking down in the column in the blue box?

I must be missing something basic here but haven't been able to find an answer yet so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Jarrod

Attached Files:

JarrodL, Mar 20, 2023 IP
  2. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GA4 is an updated version of google analytics. Now they changed everything as you mentioned above in the attachment. Conversion operation is separate. You need to understand GA4.

zainsultan, May 23, 2023 IP
  3. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As GA4 has the launched all the tracking info, conversion info is different so i UA was good then GA4

danish001, Aug 2, 2023 IP
  4. Anthony Constantinou CWM

Anthony Constantinou CWM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics' most recent version is called GA4. As you said above in the attachment, they have since modified everything. Operation for conversion is distinct. You must comprehend GA4.

5. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have a question 1. How do i check my my conversation in google ads and analytics also. Can you help me with this?

danish001, Aug 9, 2023 IP