1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

12 vulnerabilities detected in webmaster tool

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Sabir Hussain, Mar 8, 2023.

What are the recommended methods for securing a PHP site in light of the 12 vulnerabilities that were recently detected while doing audit of my site?
    Are there any specific PHP security tools or techniques that we should consider implementing to address these vulnerabilities and prevent future security breaches?
    Any insights or recommendations from experienced PHP developers would be greatly appreciated.

Solved! View solution.
    Sabir Hussain, Mar 8, 2023 IP
    Securing a PHP site requires a multi-faceted approach that addresses various aspects of the application's security. Here are some recommended methods for securing a PHP site in light of the 12 vulnerabilities detected in your audit:

1. Keep your PHP version up-to-date: Ensure that your PHP version is updated to the latest stable version as soon as possible. This will help to fix any known vulnerabilities in the PHP language.

2. Use parameterized queries: Use parameterized queries instead of plain text SQL statements to prevent SQL injection attacks. Parameterized queries use placeholders for user input and escape characters to prevent any malicious input from affecting the query.

3. Validate input data: Validate all input data from users before using it in your application. This includes data from forms, cookies, and query strings. Ensure that input data conforms to expected formats and lengths, and do not trust input data until it has been validated.

4. Use secure session management: Use secure session management techniques to prevent session hijacking and other attacks. This includes using HTTPS to encrypt session data, using secure cookies, and setting session timeouts.

sanwal1987, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  3. Sabir Hussain

Sabir Hussain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. It is very difficult for me as a newbie. Can you explain this in layman term as i am not much familiar with the coding.

Sabir Hussain, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  4. sanwal1987

sanwal1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you send me the url of your site. Actually this is front end error so i need to check the front of the site, then i can give you the solution of your error.

sanwal1987, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  5. Sabir Hussain

Sabir Hussain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is the https://mp3mad.site , but this is working fine. and there is no problem in the front end of the the provide your. Kindly review at your end and give me the possible suggestions to resolve the error.

Sabir Hussain, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  6. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What are the 12 errors?

JEET, Mar 10, 2023 IP
  7. Sabir Hussain

Sabir Hussain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don,t know actually it says that you have 12 vulnerabilities detected. don.t know exactly the files which shows the errors.

Sabir Hussain, Mar 19, 2023 IP
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt that any online webmaster tool can show you anything beneficial. They cannot know what/how you are securing your sessions and cookies, nor can they detect how you are securing your forms etc. At the max, they can find some broken links, and detect if you linked to a non-https image/file on a https page.

Depend on your PHP errors to find out any major mistakes. With PHP 8, it is showing all sorts of warnings and errors, which come in handy while fixing faulty code.

JEET, Mar 20, 2023 IP