1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Publisher recommendations

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by izlik, Jan 15, 2023.

Hi

I was wondering what ad company you all would recommend me to use if i cannot use adsense? i have a bout 30K daily users on my frontpage and would like to use banners as my go to advertising choice. 729 x 90 and 250 x 300 etc etc.

izlik, Jan 15, 2023 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on why you can't use adsense (banned?, thin/no content site?). As most of the premium ad networks will require you to be in good standing with Google adsense. The top 3 are ezoic, mediavine and adthrive. You have to have a site that has great content as they have a review process.

kjh-08, Jan 16, 2023 IP
  3. AndroidST

AndroidST Member

Best Answers:
    It's going to be tough finding decent networks if you're not in good standing with Adsense.

I'd probably create banners and link to affiliate products/services directly.

AndroidST, Jan 27, 2023 IP
  4. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    Tell us more about your website. What is it about and what ads are you looking to host? banners, popunders, push, links?

ultra_sweet, Jan 30, 2023 IP
  5. wizardofx

wizardofx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe Islik just doesn't want to give Google more power and money. I can support that.

wizardofx, Mar 7, 2023 IP
  6. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am looking for banners as my go to advertising choice moreover 729 x 90 and 250 x 300 etc for my website, any good website except Adsense out there still offering these ?

izlik, Mar 14, 2023 IP