1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MOZ DA51, PA 40 Website worth, Site Price Calculator - established site for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nkgrg, Jan 15, 2023.

YOURSITEWORTH.CO.UK
    keyword domain name including website for sale

Start your own Website Worth Service (Site Price) business in 2023
    The are at least 200M new websites coming up every month based on the godaddy survey 2022...60% of them are either freelancers or domain, site brokers who build websites and then later resell somewhere with more profits.
    All these new website owners have one thing in common.
    They all want to know the appraisal value of their domain name or website before putting on sale in big site selling platforms including your site platform too.
    That's where you catch them...As soon as they know the approximate value of their website, they might also like to list their website in your platform.
    Guess what???
    They could be your next potential customer, or user who will come again and again. At the same time, your website get regular backlinks from all users who have come to appraise their website.
    Besides, you could also add more services like SEO tools, traffic tools, and advertising and textlink ads services through your website. In addition, you could also opt for adsense or amazon affiliates to get some regular incomes.

I have spent 8 months to get this website known to the world.
    So far the result has been satisfactory even though much work is needed to improve further.

2023 SEO backlink status: 2.7M total backlinks (check image enclosed)
    At least 30M search on google with these popular keywords
    website worth calculator
    website value
    how much is my site worth
    get website cost online

Bing Search ranking position 1 keyword: website worth calculator
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=websi...9B2BD923B74E5A9AF86C80EC21762D&FORM=QBRE&sp=1
    position 2 keyword: get website cost online
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=get+w...A6EC65&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=&first=5&FORM=PERE

Still waiting to get ranking within 1st or 2nd page of google. Taking more time. Hoping to get ranked on the 1st page sooner.
    This site is built with php script compatible with latest php version 7 or above.

Check the website homepage.jpg backlinks 2023.jpg thehoth backlinks 2023.jpg

So, if you think this could be one of your choices for 2023 or future projects then make your mind today itself and stay ahead of your competitors.

MORE.....
    You can edit and modify those contents through adminpanel. If you already have some html, php, css skills..Bingo! You could add more services later on once your website starts ranking on google.
    you can do whatever you like to make your site look better.
    You could even add more options like "seotools", ad banners, advertising sales, additional seo services like alexaranking or semrush type etc to monetize in the future.
    I haven't yet done so because I wanted to let this website grow through my huge partners network without any Ad. Because in order to sell Adversiting space, you need to have a huge online presence.

Dynamic pages carefully built, compatible with any mobile device, tablet etc.

I'll be available for support if you ever need any further information regarding this offer, please feel free to contact me.

Here's what you get:

1. the keyword domain name including website content files/database.
    2. Licence valid for one domain....and unlimited access to future updates at envato platform.
    3. The domain name and site files will be sent to you including cpanel access. However, I would prefer the lucky
    BUYER to transfer this website to his own hosting account sooner rather than later.
    4. Buyer need to have a dynadot account for the transfer of the domain name.

Thankyou for your time and look forward to serving you soon.

Conditions:

1. Product once sold can not be refunded under any circumstances.
    2. Please do not bid if you do not have any positive feedback, or if you are a regular digitalpoint user. You can contact me if you think you are a genuine buyer.

nkgrg, Jan 15, 2023 IP
  2. alin de cap

alin de cap Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much this website worth
    https://www.tunisiatms.com/

alin de cap, Feb 28, 2023 IP
  3. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.0% - 17
    Hi,
    Sorry for the delay...coz I didn't get any notifications from here.. Hope you understand.
    Here's your site's estimation....

Attached Files:

nkgrg, Mar 8, 2023 IP
  4. IanT

IanT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are you asking for the site?

IanT, Mar 11, 2023 IP
  5. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.0% - 17
    Hi,
    Please check your message.

nkgrg, Mar 22, 2023 IP
  6. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.0% - 17
    Latest MOZ ranking status that I want to share with you all.

Attached Files:

nkgrg, Apr 20, 2023 IP