1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you recommend a payment service?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by 19amandahall91, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Brian Ray

Brian Ray Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also integrate Square payment gateway.

Brian Ray, Mar 2, 2023 IP
  2. Charlotte02

Charlotte02 Peon

Best Answers:
    • Stripe: Best overall payment gateway. ...
    • Adyen: Best omnichannel option. ...
    • Helcim: Best interchange-plus pricing for businesses of all sizes. ...
    • PayPal Payflow: Best for doing everything in one place. ...
    • Square: Best if you also have a storefront. ...
    • Braintree: Best for accepting a variety of payment types

Charlotte02, Mar 11, 2023 IP
  3. Tom Morison

Tom Morison Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like PayPal either. However, in my opinion there is nothing better. I prefer crypto payments. It may be hard to liquidate, but that is what I personally prefer.

Tom Morison, Mar 26, 2023 IP
  4. JSMark

JSMark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are several payment services available, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Here are a few popular payment services to consider:

Stripe: Stripe is a payment processing platform that is popular with online businesses. It offers features like customizable payment forms, recurring billing, and fraud detection.

Square: Square is a payment service that is popular with small businesses. It offers features like payment processing, point-of-sale systems, and invoicing.

Venmo: Venmo is a payment service that allows users to send and receive money from friends and family. It's especially popular among younger users and offers features like social media integration and instant transfer.

TransferWise: TransferWise is a payment service that specializes in international money transfers. It offers low fees and exchange rates, making it a popular choice for people who need to send money across borders.

It's important to research and compare payment services to determine which one is the best fit for your needs. Consider factors like fees, features, and security when making your decision.

JSMark, Apr 9, 2023 IP
  5. Jishanhm1989

Jishanhm1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    We recently launched a new startup to solve this problem. Its called Midafllow.
    Happy to show you how it works, we are not charging anything currently for transactions and it has alot of features that may prove valuable for your business. You can email me directly at

Jishanhm1989, May 17, 2023 IP
  6. arsenii0k23

arsenii0k23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can recommend: The PiRi system, they are not require registration, verification, and identity verification, which simplifies and speeds up integration
    https:// docuenter.getpostman.com/view/14938657/UyxbrVGy

arsenii0k23, Jul 9, 2023 IP
  7. zuvast

zuvast Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for a great payment service, I highly recommend checking out Pay NaMaidani. It's a game-changer in the payment processing industry, offering lightning-fast transactions and a secure platform for all your financial needs.
    What sets Pay NaMaidani apart is its low fees and no fees for domestic transactions, making it a cost-effective option for both businesses and individuals. In addition, it is a global service that allows you to easily send, receive and exchange money in different currencies and cryptocurrencies. Exchange crypto for fiat and vice versa, replenish the account using a card, bank account, PayPal, cryptocurrency and others, as well as withdraw payments. Integration Pay NaMaidani has a great API and Wordpress integration solution for Woocommerce that allows you to quickly install on the site. The investment opportunities are also fantastic! You can increase your funds in various investment plans by supporting their development and increasing your funds.
    Check out https://pay.namaidani.com and see for yourself how convenient and efficient payment processing can be!
    Hope this helps! Successful transaction!

zuvast, Jul 17, 2023 IP
  8. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I use Stripe. Its very solid and has a great API for java developers.

Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2023
    phoenixtropicals, Jul 24, 2023 IP
  9. Jon Millikan

Jon Millikan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a great option that allows you to have a high functionality website and merchant processing on a cash discount basis, check out our website:

https://www.xsellarate.com/cash-discount

We work directly with small business and lend access to resources not normally available for businesses of smaller scale.

Jon Millikan, Jul 31, 2023 IP
  10. Kirill Zeveke

Kirill Zeveke Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps the most efficient and convenient option for you will be a billing system that includes integrations with multiple payment gateways, both large like Stripe, Paypal, Payoneer and more local ones. So, for example, I use Rainex. Plus, it's been super beneficial for my business as in one system I do all billing and subscription related processes from automatic invoice generation and sending to customers to analytics.

Kirill Zeveke, Aug 10, 2023 IP
  11. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, Stripe only supports "recipient" mode for linked international accounts outside the USA. You also need to select all the countries you support manually. Gibraltar requires full service though, so you can't select recipient only for all accounts if you include Gibraltar. Strange stuff you learn when actually doing these things. I only want to push money to international locations through linked accounts and accept money through CC transactions so it works fairly well for me.

phoenixtropicals, Aug 15, 2023 IP
  12. ssdchemical

ssdchemical Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look for this product. A renovative product that makes people get rich. The SSD chemical solution from infinity laboratory: https://www.infinity-laboratory.com/cleaning-black-money/

ssdchemical, Sep 2, 2023 IP
  13. Ledger887

Ledger887 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. We have been using Wise (former Transferwise) for 3 years now.
    Almost no issues for the most part. But since a year or so their quality dropped dramatically. The support is below terrible now, but the platform is still pretty decent and straightforward.

Ledger887, Oct 11, 2023 IP
  14. invis

invis Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try https://amigopays.com for any payments and transfers, even anonymous money transfer

invis, Nov 13, 2023 IP
  15. Flowzai

Flowzai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer you can try wise.

Flowzai, Feb 27, 2024 IP
  16. RikardPro

RikardPro Peon

Best Answers:
    Now it is convenient to work via P2P on crypto exchanges. For security, use the top 10 (Binance, Bibit, OKX etc)

RikardPro, Feb 27, 2024 IP
  17. Bardecome

Bardecome Peon

Best Answers:

Bardecome, Apr 11, 2024 IP
  18. WalterChang

WalterChang Peon

Best Answers:
    Wise is a great option for sending and receiving money internationally. It also offers a debit card and business accounts.

WalterChang, Apr 11, 2024 IP
  19. JackieJim

JackieJim Peon

Best Answers:
    WISE enables the creation of custom invoices upon the client's request for payment in a specific currency, offering convenience for paying for services or goods.
    Payoneer has been introducing a variety of interesting solutions, enhancing the service's usability.
    The CCBill payment system has also demonstrated its reliability.
    Each platform provides an API.

JackieJim, Apr 19, 2024 at 4:48 AM IP