1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know how to cancel a premium forum subscription?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by laci272, Mar 6, 2023.

Hi.
    I needed to start a contest, but the rule is that a single post needs to have 3 likes, so I bought a one month premium subscription. Now I can't find anywhere when it expires, or how to cancel it.

Does anyone know how to cancel a premium digitalpoint forum subscription?

laci272, Mar 6, 2023 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    All I can find regarding your Premium Membership is the following:

**Premium Ends:
    Mar 23, 2023

There are various options regarding memberships, - recurring and nonrcurring options as well as options for various periods of time. I have no way to know the options you selected.

Smyrl, Mar 7, 2023 IP
  3. laci272

laci272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know either what I selected. I didn't see recurring / nonrecurring...just 'one month'.. but this is insane..to have a site in 2023 where you can't see / disable your membership.
    But where did you find
    **Premium Ends:
    Mar 23, 2023
    I can't even find that...

laci272, Mar 7, 2023 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Honestly PayPal is pretty lame for a lot of reasons (one of them being subscription management). If you didn't setup a recurring subscription, there's nothing you need to do. If you setup a recurring subscription, future payments are pushed from PayPal without our end asking for them and instead it's just a notification of a payment. Because of that, you need to manage your PayPal subscriptions from PayPal itself. Again, this is a design of PayPal where they manage and handle subscriptions on their end. They also like to move around their subscription management URL for some reason, so it's never the same. That being said, you can check subscriptions on your PayPal account here:

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/

...from there you can manage/cancel any of them.

digitalpoint, Mar 8, 2023 IP
  5. AnN@

AnN@ Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably whith type of question admin will help , try to contact .

AnN@, Mar 8, 2023 IP
  6. laci272

Best Answers:
    how?:) there's no contact form, it just goes to twitter. I've created a twitter account just for this, but direct messages are disabled and asking with @digitalpoint helps noone..

I'm also not sure I used paypal, cause it's not showing up in my history, but it doesn't show up in any of my cards, either.. or I didn't check closely enough.. it drives me nuts

laci272, Mar 11, 2023 IP
  7. laci272

Best Answers:
    I assume you are working for digitalpoint... I'm not sure I used Paypal, but if you DO work for digitalpoint, please just cancel the premium account....

laci272, Mar 11, 2023 IP