1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

February 12 Super Bowl LVII predictions

Discussion in 'Sports' started by qwikad.com, Jan 28, 2023.

So tomorrow (Sunday) 49ers will be playing Eagles and Bengals playing Chiefs.

I am thinking 49ers and Chiefs will face each other in Super Bowl with Chiefs winning it. Will not be an easy win though.

Any other predictions?

qwikad.com, Jan 28, 2023 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was thinking 49ers vs Chiefs with 49ers winning. Joe montana played for both teams. But Feb 12th(SB57) is Abraham Lincoln's Birthday, so it could be the Eagle's instead of the 49ers.

kjh-08, Jan 29, 2023 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    41-416284_doh-homer-simpson-quotes-on-quotestopics-homer-simpson.jpg

Didn't expect their QB to be out so early in the game.

I hope KC doesn't disappoint me.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    qwikad.com, Jan 29, 2023 IP
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Well, it's Eagles and Chiefs. Contracts to both. If Mahomes ankle is healed I am still betting on Chiefs. He was limping pretty bad last night.

qwikad.com, Jan 30, 2023 IP
  5. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sports are scripted. The Eagles play in "Lincoln" Financial Field, Super Bowl 57 is on Lincoln's Birthday. You have two black QB's, Abe Lincoln was against Slavery. Chris Stapleton is singing the National Anthem and born on April 15th-Lincoln's assassination date.

The Super Bowl will be played in AZ at the State Farm Stadium, Patrick Mahomes is in State Farm commercials. Don't let fake injuries fool you lol.

kjh-08, Jan 30, 2023 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I actually have not seen Patrick since they last played the Pats, whenever that was. When he is on his game, he looks to be unstoppable. There's two weeks to heal, so he should be good to go on game day.

jrbiz, Jan 30, 2023 IP
  7. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Great win. Of course many are now saying (Twitter was on fire last night) that the refs helped KC win. Maybe, maybe not. Mahomes is the first quarterback in 23 years to win the MVP award and a Super Bowl in the same season!

qwikad.com, Feb 13, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My take is that referees gave a big one to the Eagles on a questionable pass reception earlier in the game and then at the end gave a big one to the Chiefs with the holding call. Kind of evened out. I do think that the Eagles looked dominant and unstoppable in the first half. The Chiefs then came back in the second half and scored with every possession. One of the better Super Bowl games to watch.

jrbiz, Feb 13, 2023 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  9. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys the clues were everywhere with who was to win. The color scheme of Red/White (Chiefs) especially with Rihanna's performance. Last year it was the Blue/Yellow L.A. Rams winning-Ukraine Flag Blue/Yellow. This time was Red and Russian Flag Red. They're foreshadowing a coming War. Sam Smith/Kim Petras at the Grammys were in all Red (even Satanic imagery). The 2nd Horseman of Revelation is Red and signifies War. Beyonce on the cover of the July 2022 Vogue Magazine cover on a "Red Horse".

kjh-08, Feb 13, 2023 IP
  10. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Yeah... but... the elephant picked the Eagles:

So it's your "prediction" against the elephant's.

qwikad.com, Feb 13, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't play around with things like that and dead serious about what I posted. 99% of people are so distracted with dumb stuff, they don't have a clue with what's really going on in this world. Or how it's manipulated/scripted.

kjh-08, Feb 13, 2023 IP