1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free SEO Tools

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by praetserge, Feb 1, 2023.

I don't understand why people pay for SEO tools.
    It's easy to get a free trial with Moz and SEMRush (OK, no trial for ahrefs) and you'll have plenty of time to analyze your competitors.

praetserge, Feb 1, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Usually, there exist the limits for the trial usage, either the time, or something other.

Artisan, Feb 1, 2023 IP
  3. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, Moz trial is 30 days... it's more than enough to analyze all your competitors and find linkbuilding opportunities.

praetserge, Feb 1, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  4. Artisan

Best Answers:
    The problem with the trials is, that you may use these trial services only one time. Later, the old competitors will change, the new competitors will emerge. And you will be asked to pay for the paid services. Or you may use the free services, free of charge, according to the definition. In any case, you may always supplement the paid services with the free services, which will provide for you the competitive advantage, in comparison with the people, which use only the paid services, even free of charge in the case of the trials.

Artisan, Feb 1, 2023 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man, for the free version, you've just limited access to the tools, You can not use its full features and the feature that is unlocked in the free version is also limited. So, it would be better to spend some money to get the appropriate results. The one who made the tools isn't a fool, he/she also did this for money.

Sumit_Singh, Feb 2, 2023 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  6. Artisan

Best Answers:
    The money my be earned through various methods, and the business models may be used, which are not based on the payments from the users, for example, the instrument, which is free of charge (gratis) for the users, may rely on the revenue from the advertisements (google.com), or may be supported by the donations (wikipedia.org). In this thread, the topic starter writes about the exploration of the incoming links for the web sites of the competitors. My (leak.info) search engine provides such service free of charge (gratis) for the human visitors, and I do not want to ask the users to pay for this service, because it is more useful for me to attract more users, than to limit the quantity of the users by the requirement of the money.

Artisan, Feb 3, 2023 IP
  7. FAHIM FOYSAL KAMAL

FAHIM FOYSAL KAMAL Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, trial version has a limitation. But paid version has not. I use both for SEO.

FAHIM FOYSAL KAMAL, Feb 3, 2023 IP
  8. Mohammad Al Mais

Mohammad Al Mais Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many free SEO Tools website
    and here is a permanent free SEO Tools website: superseot.com

Mohammad Al Mais, Feb 6, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  9. praetserge

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about? Have you ever used Moz or Semrush trials? Trials have the same functionality as a paid version.

praetserge, Feb 7, 2023 IP
  10. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, in trial about all functionalities working fine but i agree also with @Artisan that after some time competitors will change and then we need to analyse again and so trial period good for starting but not for long time ..... I think SEMrush and MOZ know it very well that you will need his tools again in future and so they are giving trial period without any limitation.

seomanualsubmission, Feb 7, 2023 IP
  11. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a list of some popular and effective free SEO tools:
    1. Google Search Console: Monitor your website's search performance, see which queries are driving traffic, and find and fix technical issues.

2. Google Analytics: Track website traffic, and user behavior, and measure conversions.

3. Ahrefs Backlink Checker: Check the number and quality of your website's backlinks.

4. Moz Keyword Explorer: Research keywords, find new opportunities, and track rankings.

Daniel165, Feb 7, 2023 IP
  12. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never used the MOZ paid version but I used a SEMrush trial earlier in 2019 and it is limited to 10 or 20 keywords (keyword research and also 100 pages crawled limit and some other limitations). Currently, I am using the Guru plan of SEMrush. And, SEMrush now provides just a 7days trial. But you can claim 30 days free trial for both Pro and Guru plans here https://www.semrush.com/partner/dem...WTj8wtixyNWTp3-vwFo31SUkA3tLU5qS6MxE0&irgwc=1.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
    Sumit_Singh, Feb 8, 2023 IP
  13. Vivsmei

Vivsmei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Free tools and free trial 2 different things .

Vivsmei, Feb 8, 2023 IP
  14. praetserge

Best Answers:
    Currently, I'm using semrush guru 30 day free trial.

praetserge, Feb 8, 2023 IP
  15. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Usually the people that are paying for SEO tools have large sites or multiple sites and making plenty of revenue to justify it. If you only have a 10-20 page site, then it's not worth the money. There's many reasons for using these tools other than researching competitors. Like keyword research, keyword difficulty, search volume, backlink opportunities, browser add-ons, etc.

kjh-08, Feb 9, 2023 IP
  16. Joseph Mack

Joseph Mack Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for free SEO tools. kindly let me know some free tools

Joseph Mack, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  17. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    In highly competitive play-offs, it's not easy at all.

Gamerseo, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  18. Joseph Mack

Joseph Mack Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing SEO Tools.

Joseph Mack, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  19. Nima Zeynali

Nima Zeynali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rank tracking is an essential aspect of digital marketing that enables businesses to monitor their website's performance in search engine result pages (SERP). With a rank tracker, businesses can easily track their website's position for specific keywords or phrases and optimize their SEO strategies accordingly.

There are numerous rank trackers available on the market, each with its unique features and capabilities. In this blog post, we will discuss the best rank trackers that can help businesses monitor their website's performance effectively.

1. SEMrush
    SEMrush is a comprehensive SEO suite that provides an all-in-one platform for businesses to monitor their website's performance. It offers a robust rank tracker that enables users to track their website's position in SERP for targeted keywords. SEMrush's rank tracker provides daily updates on website ranking and offers features such as tracking multiple devices and locations, competitor analysis, and custom reports. The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy for businesses to monitor their website's performance and track the effectiveness of their SEO strategies.

1. Ahrefs
    Ahrefs is another powerful SEO tool that offers a robust rank tracker. The platform provides accurate and up-to-date data on website rankings, including historical data and SERP features such as snippets, images, and videos. Ahrefs rank tracker allows users to track their website's performance for targeted keywords in multiple locations and devices. The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy to generate custom reports and track competitor performance.

1. Moz
    Moz is a popular SEO platform that offers a comprehensive rank tracker. The platform provides accurate and reliable data on website ranking, including SERP features such as local packs, images, and videos. Moz rank tracker enables users to track their website's performance for targeted keywords in multiple locations and devices. The platform also provides insights on competitor performance and allows users to generate custom reports to monitor their website's performance effectively.

1. Serpstat
    Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO platform that offers a comprehensive rank tracker. The platform provides accurate and up-to-date data on website ranking, including SERP features such as snippets, images, and videos. Serpstat's rank tracker enables users to track their website's performance for targeted keywords in multiple locations and devices. The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy to generate custom reports and monitor competitor performance.

1. Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant
    Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant is a powerful SEO tool that provides a comprehensive rank tracker. The platform offers accurate and reliable data on website ranking, including historical data and SERP features such as local packs, images, and videos. Rank Tracker enables users to track their website's performance for targeted keywords in multiple locations and devices. The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy to generate custom reports and track competitor performance.

In conclusion, rank tracking is an essential aspect of digital marketing, and businesses must monitor their website's performance effectively. The rank trackers discussed in this blog post are some of the best available on the market, offering accurate and reliable data on website ranking and SERP features. By using these tools, businesses can optimize their SEO strategies and improve their website's performance.

Nima Zeynali, Apr 5, 2023 IP
  20. Josh Shepard

Josh Shepard Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not sustainable to hop from one free trial to another. I'm happy to pay for my SEO tools if it means I can access them as and when I need them (which is usually several times a day). I also find that free tools offer very limited features. If you're serious about creating a successful SEO strategy, paying for SEO tools is a necessary investment. Free tools will only take you so far.

Josh Shepard, Apr 17, 2023 IP