1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

having fun with telephone/email scammers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spiced, Jan 27, 2023.

Do you guys sometimes have fun with scammers who call or email you. Sometimes i like to sign up to phishing sites using a password like "f you" or "dropdeadyouidiotscammer"

spiced, Jan 27, 2023 IP
  2. Sir_Oda

Sir_Oda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to do that when my email was leaked and a massive amount of scammers flooded it, but then I started replying to them. Baiting them with some borderline unrelated answers was the funniest because it took me 2 minutes to write it and they would reply with a custom 400 word essay regarding my answer, while subtly guiding me towards their original scam. I stopped because they stopped.

Sir_Oda, Feb 7, 2023 IP
  3. Ziporal Morris

Ziporal Morris Banned

Best Answers:
    It's always fun to mess with scammers. I like to keep them on the line for as long as possible and give them ridiculous requests. Or I'll respond to their emails with gibberish. It's like a game to see how long I can keep them going.

Ziporal Morris, Apr 5, 2023 IP