1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Love it! Trump holds New Zealand in high regard.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Sep 24, 2019.

qwikad.com, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Australia and New Zealand have usually been staunch allies of the USA. Not too surprising.

jrbiz, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We used to gauge the strength of the relationship by how many "very" they used. A little alarmed we only get one these days.

We remain strong allies of the USA but not this current administration. Our political cartoons depicting our disdain have been shared widely. I certainly won't be wanting my son to be drafted for a Trump war. My daughter's boyfriend is currently serving and I'm hoping our military involvement remains under the "Peace Keeping" banner.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Sep 24, 2019 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That's why I made the post. Your prime minister is not a big fan of Trump, neither is the majority of people. So it's a one-sided partnership at the moment.

qwikad.com, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect it's hard when you know that he's seeing you first as a piece of meat and unlikely to judge you as a 10. He'll be giving her grudging respect while probably considering her weak on crime and immigration but envying her the f'ing great moat we have around our country.

sarahk, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @sarahk hey what's up with your PM? I've read all sorts of controversial things about her resignation. What do people in NZ feel about her stepping down?

qwikad.com, Jan 19, 2023 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm in El Salvador at the moment so out of the loop. 2022 wasn't a good year for them. My husband is a lobbyist and found her government the hardest to work with out of all the governments he'd dealt with in 20 years so he's thrilled. The big problem with a country of only 5 million is that the pool of talent is small. The current leader of the opposition is a f***wit too so even if the election gives them the mandate we won't be any better off.

sarahk, Jan 19, 2023 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Stay out of Ciudad Delgado and Apopa, comprende mamacita? ;)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 19, 2023 IP