1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Article: Why a Battery Charger Makes a Difference

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by The SEO Man, Nov 22, 2019.

I am interested in having other members review this new article about battery chargers for motorcycles that was recently published.

Why a Battery Charger Makes a Difference

Please provide feedback about content and any suggestions that are of value. Ideas for new articles about motorcycles or batteries are also welcome.

The SEO Man, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Does it have to be in a form of an article? The article can be summed up as:

======================
    Motorcycle battery chargers:
    • For a small battery (under 20 AH [Amp/Hrs.]), the Schauer Charge Master CM1A is a good choice.
    • For larger batteries (in the 21-30 AH range), look for the Noco Genius G-3500
    • To prolong battery life, the PulseTech XC100-P is a great desulfating charger for a powersport battery
    BatteryStuff.com has the largest selection of top-notch battery chargers. Visit their website or give them a call at 541.474.4421
    ======================

Keep in mind when someone is looking for a battery charger they don't care about reading an article on the benefits of having a charger. They want to know the exact specifications and where they can get it. That's it. I am 90% certain that Google bot will "see" the article as an attempt at keyword stuffing. The article keeps mentioning "motorcycle battery charger", "battery charger(s)" again and again. You may get the opposite of what you're expecting to get when it comes to rankings.

Think like a customer, not as a content writer.

qwikad.com, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This makes me think the writer doesn't actually own a motorbike but maybe writing isn't their passion and that's why it's clunky.
    I don't know anyone who charges their batteries, it's not something we talk about when we get together unlike practically every other aspect of bike maintenance and setup. This sentence alludes to charging in the winter - presumably because they don't ride, but nowhere in the article does it talk about how often the battery needs to be checked/charged.

Maybe it'd be better to start your article with "Does your bike get stored away over winter?"

sarahk, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  4. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even though I know very little about battery chargers that article is too short. Since it contains 4-5 questions, you can make the article title something like Top 5 Questions About Motorcycle Battery Charges! Either way do include the word "motorcycle" in the title. There are many battery charges... From just reading the title they need to understand better what's it all about.

The title can be made better, find blog post headline swipe files using Google.

You can include videos to make article more valuable. Find from Youtube, e.g. a video reviewing battery chargers, any good video relevant to a particular idea in your article.

Since you're answering questions you can use AnswerThePublic.com to find even more related questions and add them to the same article, more content means more value.

Under the "Where can I find a good motorcycle battery charger?" you can put some links I guess to shops, etc.

Under the "What to look for in a motorcycle battery charger" you can make some sort of checklist. Checklists are easy to read, people like them.

jacksarlo, Dec 13, 2019 IP
  5. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was unable to navigate to the page, gives a 404 error.

Warner Williams, Jan 7, 2023 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The post is from 3+ years ago.

qwikad.com, Jan 8, 2023 IP
    sarahk likes this.