1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest Blog(s) (Network) automation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by afactory, Jan 4, 2023.

Dear Blog Owners,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you today to introduce you to a new service that could revolutionize the way you manage your blog and guest posts.

As a busy blog owner, I know how time-consuming it can be to handle communication with guest post buyers, new user registrations, post approvals, and payment collection. It's a lot to juggle, and it can be overwhelming at times. Especially if you have a tone of different domains. That's where we come in.

We offer an automated service that takes care of all of these tasks for you, freeing up your time to focus on what really matters - bootstrapping new domains and scaling your business. With our service, you'll be able to streamline your daily routine, eliminate repetitive tasks, and save time and energy.

But don't just take our word for it - try out our service for yourself and see the difference it can make. We offer a free trial, so you can see firsthand how our service can benefit your blog.

I hope you'll consider giving us a chance. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to ask anything.

Best regards, Articles Factory
    We are in the guest blog business since 2003

afactory, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  2. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you connect blog owners and guest blog posters, or is it just a service for blog owners to handle payment from guest blog posters?

Randall Magwood, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  3. afactory

afactory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We do both actually. We have a daily pipeline of guest posts from the people who wanted to publish them and we are helping blog owners to automate all of their business and let them focus on new domains acquisition and scale.

afactory, Jan 5, 2023 IP