1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sudden Rank Down/Fluctuation

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cnjai20, Dec 12, 2022.

In recent days https://www.tejastravels.com this website rank dropped from the top to nowhere in SERP. I tried all options to identify the root cause, but I failed.

Could someone help me with this

cnjai20, Dec 12, 2022 IP
  2. Amin52

Amin52 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I also have this problem and it is repeated a lot on my site www.networktopics.site

Amin52, Dec 12, 2022 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Dec 12, 2022 IP
    UpgradeIT.ro likes this.
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There can be many reasons ... Few common are as below
    Your on page is not good .. For example at home page i can see that in title you are using "Travel" multiple time.
    Your site seems like under constructions ..... in footer many links are with "#", you should add link there or remove them.
    Body contents are average ... readability score is poor ...... Complete contents are looking simple without any tags ..... For example check your about us page .... only one and long paragraph.
    For more details you need to analyze and audit your complete website or hire any professional to get complete report and fix them to recover ranking.

seomanualsubmission, Dec 12, 2022 IP
    UpgradeIT.ro likes this.
  5. ChristianMorris

ChristianMorris Peon

Best Answers:
    There could be several reasons for a sudden rank down or fluctuation in the search engine results page (SERP) for a website. Some possible causes include:

1. Algorithm updates: Search engines regularly update their algorithms to improve the relevance and quality of search results. If your website does not meet the latest algorithm criteria, it may cause a drop in its ranking.

2. Technical errors: If there are any technical errors or issues on your website, such as broken links, slow loading speed, or missing or duplicate content, it can affect your ranking negatively.

3. Competition: If your competitors have improved their SEO efforts and have better content, keywords, and backlinks, they may outrank you in the SERP.

4. User experience: If your website does not provide a good user experience, such as having a confusing navigation, low-quality content, or a poor design, it can lead to a decrease in your ranking.
    To identify the root cause of a sudden rank down or fluctuation, you can use tools like Google Analytics and Search Console to analyze your website's traffic and performance. You can also conduct a thorough SEO audit of your website to identify any issues and take corrective action.

ChristianMorris, Dec 14, 2022 IP
  6. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most possible is the new December Helpful Content released on 5 December. One more update was released yesterday and will get around 2 weeks to roll out. It's SpamBrain (this update will is about spammy links and unnatural links).

Sumit_Singh, Dec 15, 2022 IP
  7. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    It was the same for me, decreases and fluctuations on all keywords, but for me it started to fluctuate for about two weeks on certain keywords, now it seems to be starting to recover.

UpgradeIT.ro, Dec 15, 2022 IP