1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mentor me? Looking for helpful advice.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by FatherTime931, Dec 1, 2022.

Hello, I am a proud Father of 3 that is trying to build a future for my Family. I’m not aiming to “get rich quick” or even be super wealthy. I’ve seen several videos talking about the “Pay Per Click” websites and I was hoping that someone could help me by mentoring me with the right information on how to get started or point me in the right direction. I’ve always been a hard-working, blue collar Father that works tooth and nail to make ends meet. With so many ways to make money online I want to learn at least one of these trades. If anyone is willing to help me with some information I would be indebted to you.

Goal: Purchase 2-3 acres and have a home to raise my children along with my future grandchildren.

FatherTime931, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Careful, you are a green light blinking in the dark waiting for a scammer to come and find you.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  3. FatherTime931

FatherTime931 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your concern. I’m not sure exactly how to go about asking others for their help. I’ve been scammed before out of $150 so I’ve put forth some rules to try my best to avoid being scammed. Knowledge is something that some people enjoy sharing for a returned favor or royalty. I’ve gained plenty of knowledge when I owned a Construction company before the pandemic, but now that we’re in the digital age I’m trying to learn profitable online trades. I know a little about a lot, but nothing on how to start up or start sourcing. That’s why I’m here.. just to get started. Again, thank you for being a respectful, honest individual on the internet.

FatherTime931, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps on the internet but in real life....I have hired corrupt lawyers, knowingly worked with dishonest realtors, and have padded municipal officials with benefits/gifts just to get my way.:cool:

Spoiltdiva, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  5. Jinnypeace9

Jinnypeace9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi FatherTime931, to make money, you have to work. In offline, you either work at a job and render your service or do business and sell products or services. In online also, you have to work. But online jobs are hard to find, you have to mostly render your service as a freelancer or sell products or services as a business. There are so many things you can do online, but the thing is you don't need to know about so many things, just as you don't need to know about being a personal trainer and a doctor at the same time, but you just need to know a few specific set of skills that you can use to work or do business. These skills you can acquire from online university like a course from coursera.org, or independent courses from udemy.com or a sometimes a short good tutorial on Youtube may also be available. But don't search for like how to make money, you will get so many answers that you will get confused. When asking questions, be specific, decide which industry, niche, marketing types you want to do and ask specific questions.

If you like the idea of building a website and ranking in google to get traffic. You can learn about wordpress + elementor. Then learn offpage and onpage seo, then rank it in google and earn money. You can build various types of websites. You can teach yourself these skills from coursera and udemy. Make sure you take courses only from trusted source. For example, a university course on coursera is trusted because it's from a university and the content are good. Where else, if you take courses from independant marketers, they might teach you a way to cheat and you will go the wrong path and will not succeed.

Or if you want to do something which is easier, you can start selling products on platforms like amazon or other marketplaces, this is easier. But with everything you do, it's very useful if you learn from a good course and practice and acquire skills. Invest in education, it's totally worth it and will make you move correctly and quicker.

But all in all, just like you need a skill to work offline, you also need a skill to work online, like digital marketing skill for example, again, you don't need to know everything about marketing, like you may not need to know about google ads or facebook ads, but just seo, or no seo but just google ads etc..

So, just pick one thing you like, learn about it from a course and start working, honestly, being useful and help others and you will be paid back money in return.

Best of luck.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    Jinnypeace9, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I replied to your other post as I didn't see this one yet. I'd recommend a content site with informational topics to begin with and monetized with display advertising (no selling, no customer service, no returns). Depending on your resources, you could start a site from scratch for under $100 or buy a starter site for a little more.

When starting from scratch it's going to take much longer to get traction. If you could buy a good starter site that's about a year old, it would speed the process up. As it would be out of what they call the "sandbox". You could also try an aged domain name to speed up the process when starting from scratch.

The advantages of starting from scratch is you learn a lot about how to build a site and everything that goes into it. Buying a site allows you to skip alot of the technical aspects. Depends on what you're comfortable with and your resources.

kjh-08, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  7. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello father time
    I would be willing to help you, I can do the following if you are ready to work.
    1) Free website hosting - this will save you about $75 per year
    2) help in building your website
    3)SEO and writing tips
    4)Point you to the best places for jobs opportunities where a beginner can grow and earn

Now, I am not promising a goldmine or getting rich quickly. Just a soft push that will make you land a bit softer.

Warner Williams, Dec 2, 2022 IP
  8. Jinnypeace9

Jinnypeace9 Peon

Best Answers:
    By pay per click websites, do you mean adsense? If yes, you need to create an information website, using wordpress and I recommend elementor for designing the page. So you need to learn how to use wordpress, how to use elementor, how to write good content or outsourcing, and then you need to learn how to do SEO and rank in google.

You can acquire skills on coursera or udemy. Coursera is good because they are from universities, udemy have also have good courses on many topics. Youtube sometimes you do find help, but it's better to pay for courses so you don't waste time and not risk getting bad information.

Jinnypeace9, Dec 2, 2022 IP
  9. Sizo12

Sizo12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Here are some tips that I used to get started with online Makerting.
    1. Join affiliate networks.
    2. Ask your Affiliate manager for a good offer.
    3. Look for Facebook accounts, as many as you can. Even (10)
    4. Join Facebook groups.
    5. Start posting. Don't spam.
    Aim to make atleast $10 a day when starting.
    Verticals that usually work well with this strategy is real estate.

Sizo12, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  10. wMarketingD

wMarketingD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only you have a great idea, share it with the world. My advice would be

wMarketingD, Apr 27, 2023 IP
  11. simon12Y

simon12Y Peon

Best Answers:
    i need great facebook groups about dropshipping to sell my service

simon12Y, May 29, 2023 IP
  12. wMarketingD

wMarketingD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried looking at the different types of facebook groups?

wMarketingD, Jun 27, 2023 IP
  13. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What niche are you targeting?

JoeSpirit, Jun 28, 2023 IP