1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best niches for writers?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by MJ Web Services, May 26, 2019.

1. tiskobar

tiskobar Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you more interested in making money or do you want to develop your writing skills to publish quality books? These two areas are different, and depending on them, the niches are also different.

tiskobar, Nov 29, 2022 IP
  2. tiskobar

tiskobar Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you more interested in making money or do you want to develop your writing skills to publish quality books? These two areas are different, and depending on them, the niches are also different. If for money - then write about everything related to cryptocurrency, blockchain. If you want to go the second way, you can train your skills on such resources https://www.reddit.com/r/collegehub/comments/wfcbn9/best_essay_writing_service_reddit_20222024/, I used to take extra income that way. E.g. start a blog about training and survival. The niche of preparing is absolutely always relevant because people in some states always have to be ready for a hurricane, a flood or an earthquake.

tiskobar, Nov 30, 2022 IP
  3. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you need to select a niche of which you have a great understanding & You are passionate about it. If you feel like I am good at the particular niche and I can write about this topic, then it is the best niche for you.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 24, 2023 IP