1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did you start monetizing traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PropellerAds, Nov 17, 2022.

Who doesn’t like to hear stories?;)
    For sure, we would really like to hear stories from you, our hero Publishers :cool:

Please share with us and all of the forum members briefly about...
    • How did you become a publisher?
    • When did you start monetizing traffic?
    • What mistakes and difficulties have you encountered and how did you overcome them?
    • What kind of traffic do you own and what formats you use?

And, of course, we will be glad to read your positive stories about PropellerAds

So let’s make it fun… the best stories will be posted on our official Blog (with the author's consent of course) and they will be rewarded - $30 credit in your PropellerAds account!!

We are all ears:)

Attached Files:

PropellerAds, Nov 17, 2022 IP
    MargoFarrel and bratkax like this.
  2. bratkax

bratkax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I think I will start :)

So I just checked and it turns out I joined Propeller way back in 2017 and have been working with them ever since. I used to monetize my websites mainly with CPA offers but at some point I decided to look into more ways of increasing website revenue. Google ads was not an option due to website niches and I was quite sceptical about other alternatives. I don't remember exactly how I found out about Propeller (most likely on forums, where I saw other peoples' success stories and recommendations). However, it turned out to be a great network and to this day it is my favourite (even though I've tried some others as well).

I haven't really made any mistakes while monetizing except for this one: not trying out all formats right away and not using the full potential. So I recommend trying out everything, tracking your stats and seeing what really works the best instead of assuming that in advance.

The best part about Propeller is their account managers. They are professional, friendly, very responsive and ready to solve problems or update you personally if something changes (e.g. you need to update a certain ad tag or create an individual script). Never found such consistently dedicated support anywhere else, so it is definitely their strong side.

My traffic is mostly viral and varies month by month so the performance fluctuates as well. However, here are my top 3 days of this year as a little motivation for you:)

prop.png

bratkax, Nov 18, 2022 IP
    MargoFarrel and PropellerAds like this.
  3. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all who have read this post and also @bratkax for sharing your story with us
    The contest is over for the time being, but we are always ready to buy good case studies and they can share their success story with us via email:
    Can't wait to hear from all of you :)

PropellerAds, Nov 29, 2022 IP
  4. tiskobar

tiskobar Peon

Best Answers:
    I use the graphics on Shopify.

tiskobar, Nov 30, 2022 IP
  5. Ziporal Morris

Ziporal Morris Banned

Best Answers:
    Optimizing your website to interest visitors is the first step in turning them into paying customers.

Ziporal Morris, Mar 12, 2023 IP
  6. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't use Propeller, but I will do it now. Thanks for taking the time and sharing with us this useful information.

MargoFarrel, Mar 13, 2023 IP