1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can i beat big companies ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nadjibSoft, Nov 19, 2022.

hi, i am alone software programmer
    i want to release widely used software's like video editors, file Cryptor, ...
    since there is a big and widely known companies releasing the same apps(eg: camtasia for video editing) is there any chance to make some $$$ with them? and how can i do?
    (i don't have a big budget)

nadjibSoft, Nov 19, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    All big companies started as small companies, so you can certainly start a small business and succeed. Can you go head-to-head against a big company with a directly competitive product? That is much more difficult and you would have to have a disruptive solution, not a "me too" offering. If that is not possible, you might want to pick out a small niche that their solution does not focus on and see if you can get a foothold there to get started.

jrbiz, Nov 21, 2022 IP
  3. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not going to be easy to outrank them but you can start by promoting your software on forums and social media for free.

praetserge, Nov 21, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm interested in what you can do with video editors. All the options I've seen are expensive and subscription-based. When I've reviewed software with the intention of buying I've looked to see how established the company is, how many users, and what the support is like. As an indie publisher, you'll need to give me something else - probably price - that will make me want to gamble on your software.

sarahk, Nov 21, 2022 IP
  5. Color.clipping

Color.clipping Peon

Best Answers:
    Just 1 thing You need to Apply For beating your competitor's big company is Identify their weak Points, And focus narrow on customer problem and be the best solution provider . . .

This very fundamental way
    and Always Go With Video advertising. . .For winning Customer fast
    this is now work so well for saas Company/ software Selling.

Color.clipping, Nov 28, 2022 IP
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start off by doing a joint venture with someone. You wouldn't be competing with larger companies directly, as you will grow your customer base for free, and can market to them over and over again after they buy. If the joint venture was successful for you and your partner, maybe it can be repeated indefinitely.

Randall Magwood, Nov 28, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.