1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by HunterWoods, Oct 24, 2013.

1. CCTNKY

CCTNKY Peon

Best Answers:
    On computer: Football Manager 2022
    On PS4: NBA22

CCTNKY, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  2. Imran Ali65

Imran Ali65 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NOW I AM PALYING PUBG MOBILE WITH FREINDS

Imran Ali65, Mar 8, 2022 IP
  3. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. Probably the best ever created.

PullMyFinger, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  4. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bash me but Diablo3 on ps3. I refuse to spend that kind of cash on a 4 or 5. Can but a used car or boat where I live for that price.

aurorazero, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  5. Klaxxon

Klaxxon Peon

Best Answers:
    Detroit: Become Human - I fell in love with this game:) What I like:
    1. The acting, especially Brian Descartes (Connor), is a great actor. Yes, in principle, all the other actors also did an excellent job, after passing the game, it was as if I watched just an awesome movie in which I was worried about each character as if they were my own person. It was nice to see Clancy Brown and Lance Henriksen play.
    2. The plot, something mixed from "I, robot" and something else familiar, in terms of detective notes, may have reminded the old movie "Seven", I delved into it with pleasure.
    3. The musical accompaniment, it is also gorgeous here, the ambient playing in the dialogue scenes perfectly expands the scene and adds atmosphere. Disturbing music at the right moments, especially when you need to make a moral choice in a few seconds, raises the degree of heat so that sweat kicks out or in chase scenes, attacks - it's just something.
    4. Elaboration of landscapes, everything looks just gorgeous, beautiful!
    5. Branching storylines that will entail any consequences. For a long time I have not seen games in which the choice of any action will entail serious consequences further - someone will help someone or, on the contrary, harm, cause some kind of resonance.
    6. A lot of interesting dialogues, in which sometimes there is no "correct" answer, no matter what you do, you will still find yourself to blame for something.
    By the way, I rarely play lately, due to the fact that there is a lot of work and even two small children, but here in the evenings when everyone is sleeping, I just couldn’t tear myself away !!

Klaxxon, May 3, 2022 IP
  6. Isoludopex

Isoludopex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I want to relax, I choose GTA or Saints Row. But I also like to go back to older games like the popular Counter Strike 1.6, Age of Empires or Worms.

Isoludopex, May 3, 2022 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No ofense and i dont say playing games its bad .But me i play just making money games ,i mean even when i am free i work to make money to build my dream ,post on social media ,facebook groups etc to make sales .When i get sales in my account then i get very good feeling

Spartan14, May 3, 2022 IP
  8. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As well as carrying on playing Cities Skylines, I've started playing Watchdogs: Legions which is very similar to GTA, but set in London

SpacePhoenix, May 3, 2022 IP
  9. Deepansh

Deepansh Peon

Best Answers:
    Call of duty and PUBG sometimes ;)

Deepansh, May 3, 2022 IP
  10. Isoludopex

Isoludopex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been meaning to play Watchdogs for a long time, but still haven't gotten around to it.

Isoludopex, May 4, 2022 IP
  11. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Money Game ;)

DON.

deluxdon, May 5, 2022 IP
  12. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We all play the money game every day of our lives.

mmerlinn, May 5, 2022 IP
  13. Ironfury

Ironfury Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't actually play games these days as I simply have no time at all, which I can devote to playing PC games, but I'd love to.
    As soon as I will be free of my duties, I will start playing forza horizon 5, I noticed someone also paid respect to this game around here and this actually is my favorite arcade. NFS is on the first place anyway, forza 2,3,4 is on the second place when it comes to arcade genre.
    All the series of GTA - immaculate. Despite the fourth one, physics is awful there and it's super unusual to play. Vice City is forever in my soul, San Andreas and GTA V - masterpieces of Rockstar Games.

Ironfury, May 27, 2022 IP
  14. cashbox.money

cashbox.money Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you share some of them?

cashbox.money, May 28, 2022 IP
  15. yehCANA

yehCANA Peon

Best Answers:
    League of Legends is my favorite game)

yes, I agree, Forza is the best among this genre)

do many people still play there?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2022
    yehCANA, Sep 6, 2022 IP
  16. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For me the series died with 4. The "serious turn" and crappy story lost me as a fan... and then V was just utter shite. I don't like multiplayer, I prefer to be told a story, and V's story made me want every one of the player characters dead. If it was a sci-fi flick I'd try to flush the mains out an airlock.

It has no sense of humor, no likeable characters, and the "story" is like bad fanfiction.net slashfic. Just that opening crap with the repo job, where both the main and his dipshit friend would have been tossed off a pier in cement overshoes for the way they drove cars they legally had the right to around the city?

They could really have taken some advice from Bud:

"Never broke into a car, never hotwired a car. Never broke into a truck. 'I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let the personal contents thereof come to harm'. It's what I call the Repo Code, kid!”

Way to send me running into the loving arms of Saints 3 and 4. Shame the relaunch is, well... it's not good. SR3 is still 500 times better a game than GTA V.

But what do I know? My current favorite is Days Gone. Talk about an underrated title.

Alright, I hear a bunk calling my name.

deathshadow, Sep 10, 2022 IP
  17. Seseadrian

Seseadrian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    City Skylines, FM 2022 (my favorite ), COD and Far Cry 6

Seseadrian, Sep 28, 2022 IP
  18. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Finished up Far Cry 6. I didn't like it at the start as they really put zero effort into making me care about the characters, which made it kind of stupid when they started offing them and expecting me to care.

But it grew on me, I mean it's Far Cry so Pavlovian side missions. The return to an Island setting mixed with the wingsuit being the best way around the map started to feel more like Just Cause... but that's ok, I like Just Cause.

And that reminds me of a joke: "Why did the US invade Panama? Just 'cause!"

The thing that won me over though for FC6 was the way they turned the player character into a running gag!

She's bi-lingual, she's running around always consulting her map (I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map), and her most powerful weapon is a backpack... and (spoilers) she befriends the son of the dictator who's name is Diego! She just needs a spider monkey named Boots! Though Boom Boom (Boomer from FC5), Guapo the croc, and Chicharron the rooster do a good job standing in.

On the starting Island I snuck up on a camp, and Dani (your character) goes "Sniper! Do you see Sniper?". You sneak up behind them and stab them in the chest with your machete, she says "Sniper! No Sniping!" It only seems to do it in this one spot, but...

I fell out of my chair laughing. So Dani is a Guerilla?

She prefers the term "explorer"

deathshadow, Sep 29, 2022 IP
  19. zfxc

zfxc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Crusader Kings 3, I just can't stop playing this game :D and loverslab mods just break every rules heheh :p

zfxc, Nov 1, 2022 IP
  20. Noah526

Noah526 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm playing a lot of god of war ragnarek right now, it's just a great game, I don't know what could be better.

Noah526, Dec 21, 2022 IP