1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital Marketing Agency

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Damjan S, Oct 26, 2022.

Hey guys, I recently started working for a small digital marketing agency out of Europe. My role in the agency is as an account manager and sales rep. Basically all I'm doing now is going through forums and other mediums trying to self prospect, but that hasn't been going as well as I would like it to. My agency so far has been getting clients mostly by word of mouth by doing good to their previous ones, so I don't get much help regarding on ways to get in touch with new clients. If anyone has any tips and trick on how to get in touch with previously said new clients please drop them off over here, I will be forever thankfull.

Damjan S, Oct 26, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why did you take on a job you don't know how to do if they're not training you?

sarahk, Oct 26, 2022 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Means Accountant??
    Your role is a bit confusing. Account manager and sales rep both are completely different area according to me. You should concentrate on any one role and if you want to know sales tips then Google once your query, i hope you will get lots of learning materials.

seomanualsubmission, Oct 26, 2022 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Account manager means a person who manages client accounts. In other words, sales rep. They both are same thing in client account based sales world.

sultanofseo, Oct 26, 2022 IP
  5. zfxc

zfxc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like ask you at first: do you like selling things? If not, then change the job. If yes, I will try buzz marketing at first and linkedin direct contact.

zfxc, Oct 27, 2022 IP
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should use ppc and social media to find new clients. Find the right prospects by targeting them on Google Ads and Linkedin to find your ideal client.

Randall Magwood, Oct 27, 2022 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try to amplify the current success that the company is having by implementing a strong referral program for your existing clients? Give them an incentive to refer you to their colleagues, friends, etc., and then work those prospects hard, including getting more referrals from them.

jrbiz, Oct 29, 2022 IP