1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which Blog software has pluggins for points and rewards?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Warner Williams, Oct 15, 2022.

I am looking for blog software that can reward points for certain tasks to users, I have tested several software and none seem to fit, any ideas?

Warner Williams, Oct 15, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have not any ideas of software but i am using this feature at one of my new website. For example if any one submit blog or article and got approval then user will get 10 credits to his account, same like this if any one comment and got approval then he will get 5 credits. Currently website is under constructions because we are adding contents and packages but you can see features by register and login at Rank Web SEO.

I think you should create and code custom website with these features and according to me its not so complex.

You can go with wordpress also because after search "Wordpress reward points" there are many plugins appearing in result, test them and use according to your need.

Thanks

seomanualsubmission, Oct 16, 2022 IP
    Warner Williams likes this.
  3. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, for your tips. I will investigate WordPress and see if it suits my needs.

Warner Williams, Oct 16, 2022 IP
  4. YoshimotoTo

YoshimotoTo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Loyalty Points and Reward Plugin · 2. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Reward System · 3. WooCommerce Ultimate Points And Rewards

YoshimotoTo, Oct 24, 2022 IP
  5. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    This is a really good way to increase the likelihood of returning customers is to set up a rewards or loyalty program. Customer loyalty programs can also help increase retention and profit. I will try it for my blog too) Thanks

MargoFarrel, Oct 26, 2022 IP